Time will fly in this comfortable chalet that will belong to you for several days or several weeks. 4 star chalet, for 12 adults with children.
Located in the heart of Natural Parc Ballons des Vosges, 40 min from the slopes, Gérardmer Lake and typical villages from Alsace. Close to the trails for short or long hikes. This is the perfect place to relax and recharge your batteries in harmony with nature. Close to the patrimonial hamlet of Québrux, the chalet is bright and sunny, south oriented, every window offers incredible views of the old village, the valley or the mountain.
To preserve this remarkable environment, we decided to build and eco-chalet, heated with wood (central heating with pellets for your peace of mind, and fireplace with logs for your pleasure).
For 12 people with children, to enjoy with your friends and family. You can spend your holidays as you like, relaxed or active, calm or festive, meditative or sportive.
The ground floor is accessible for people with mobility problems, it has a double bedroom on the ground level with every commodity, and a large terrace surrounding the chalet. The 2 double bedrooms on the garden level are also accessible for people with mobility problems, access from the outside.
The perfect holiday for your body and mind
If you feel the need, you will be able to pamper yourself, on the house or close by, with professionals in massage, relaxation, Qi-Gong, and meditation.
If you want to hike there are many wonderful trails to discover at the door of your house. We can contact you with guides who will be glad to introduce you to the wonders of the mountains and the incredible nature.
Sport lovers can practice tennis, mountain bike and cross-country skiing.
Market town just 2 km away, food lovers can discover the local products, the Delices de Quentin and the wonderful dishes in the Auberge Lorraine.
You could also just shop at the small store and enjoy all the necessary services like doctor, physiotherapist, nurses, pharmacy, post office, tobacco store and news-stand).
Curious people can visit the old silver mines and the museographic space dedicated to this economic activity that has contributed to the development of our valley from the XV to the XX century.
Living area of 150 m², for 10 to 12 people (according to the number of children, equipped with 3 WC and 3 shower rooms.
Wooden structure from 2007. Ecological isolation, no harmful components.
Central heating on the slab, on the ground floor, radiators upstairs (wood-pellet energy)
On the ground floor:
- entrance by the lobby, with closet and coat hanger
- living area with open plan kitchen, fully equipped, dining area with table for 10 people, lounge with sofa and armchairs, television, fireplace for your pleasure and heating for half-season, if you need it. Three windows and one French door opening to the terrace surrounding the house (70 m²). Light wooden decorations. East and south oriented
- 12 m² bedroom with 2 beds of 90, you can join them to make a large bed of 180. Desk, walk-in closet, 2 windows. South west and West oriented
- WC for people with mobility problems
- bathroom of 7.5 m² with shower cabin, accessible for people with mobility problems, washbasin, washing machine and drying machine
- 16 m² cover up on the mezzanine, with French window opening to the Balcony. Television, sofa bed for 2 people. Possibility to add an extra children's bed. West oriented
- 12 m² bedroom with 160 bed, chest of drawers, closet, desk. Possibility to add an extra children's bed. East oriented
- 12 m² bedroom with 2 beds of 80, you can join them to make a large bed of 160. Chest of drawers, closet, desk. Possibility to add an extra children's bed. East oriented
- 12 m² bathroom, with bathtub, shower, washbasin, WC. West oriented
- walk-in closet
Garden level, 2 bedrooms with shared toilets and bathroom:
- one 12 m² bedroom with 140 bed, wardrobe, French window opening to the garden. Possibility to add an extra children's bed. West oriented Accessible for people with mobility problems through the garden
- 12 m² bedroom with 2 beds of 90, can be joined. French window opening to the garden, accessible for people with mobility problems. Washbasin in the bedroom. North oriented
- Direct access through the stairs from the ground floor