|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
NEWLY LAUNCHED AND AVAILABLE FROM MAY 2012
* Visit Scotland (The Scottish Tourist Board) 5 Star Rated *
2 Melville Terrace offers 5 STAR luxury holiday accommodation in the pretty coastal town of Anstruther, 8 miles from the historic Home of Golf St Andrews.
Recently renovated and refurbished to a high standard with a private garden providing secluded seating and BBQ area.
2 Melville Terrace offers a high standard of accommodation. An end of terrace, double fronted, Victorian apartment covering the ground floor.
- Private front door access with vestibule leading to a sunny spacious welcoming hall.
- Two good sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 king size/twin, bedroom 2 king size/twin with en suite shower/ toilet.
- Large family bathroom with bath & shower.
- Very generous sized sitting room with pretty working fireplace.
- Large kitchen with dining area and seating for 6. Equipped with all mod cons, including dishwasher, microwave, hob, oven, fridge & freezer.
- Lovely high ceilings and French Oak floors throughout.
- French doors leading to garden.
- In addition, the apartment offers a utility room equipped with washer/ drier, pulley and utility sink area and door leading to the garden.
The garden is a courtyard garden with BBQ and seating area.
The front of the property is off set from the quiet road with space for 1 car and there is ample parking on the quiet street adjacent to the apartment.
Anstruther, nestles in between a string of pretty coastal fishing villages with harbours filled with bright coloured boats, pubs, restaurants , shops and every thing you need for an enjoyable stay. Pittenweem approximately 1 mile away hosts the annual arts festival, which is a very popular tourist attraction.
2 Melville Terrace is only 300 yards from the award winning Anstruther fish bar and there are no less than 25 world renowned championship golf courses with in a short drive and with St Andrews only 8 miles away.
*** PLEASE CALL FOR LAST MINUTE OFFERS ***
The flat was lovely and well located. Easy walking distance to shops and the harbor. Would definitely consider staying again on my next trip to Anstruther.
Spent three nights here on a long golf weekend. Very comfortable and spacious with everything we needed for a pleasant stay. A short walk into town made things very convenient for pubs and restaurants etc. Great location for local golf courses. Would definitely stay again. Thanks
My family and I spent 4 lovely days in Melville Terrace. The property was immaculately clean and has everything you could possibly need to be comfortable. all the cooking equipment is very good quality. The booking process was very easy and the Manager Amelia very helpful.
We visited lots of local places and spent a day in Edinburgh. The people of Astruther are very friendly and we cannot wait to come back!
Exactly what we expected
Lovely clean apartment
Clean and well stocked
Nice back garden to sit in
Great restaurants nearby and able to go crab fishing
Would certainly recommend this property to friends
If you are looking for a rental full of charm but updated to modern standards in every possible way, look no further than this one! Located about 12 minutes from St. Andrews and just a short, delightful walk to the seaside, this property is a feast for the eyes. The most wonderful, colorful paintings grace the walls, the beds are scrumptiously comfortable and the kitchen is so cozy and complete, you will never want to leave. I couldn't think of a single thing we didn't find at the property and I can't wait until we get to return.