The Falk Miksa holiday apartment. Spacious 2-bedroom apartment in excellent decorative order.
In a quiet street close to the magnificent Parliament Building and River Danube. This is possibly the best residential area on the east side of the river (Pest).
- Main room with new high quality 47-inch/119-cm cable TV, Blu-ray DVD player and extensive film library, Denon Hi-Fi. Wood-block floors and loose carpets. Spacious dining area.
- Sizeable fully-equipped kitchen/breakfast room with gas hob/oven, top of the range Panasonic combi microwave, 4-place dishwasher. Siemens automatic washing machine.
- Two large double bedrooms with wardrobes.
- Large working desk with fast Windows 10 PC (with MS Office) and laser printer.
- Fast secure wi-fi throughout the apartment.
- Five minutes' walk to a good mini-supermarket.
- Coffee shops and an upmarket restaurant in Falk Miksa street.
- Eight minutes' walk to the nearest subway.
- The apartment remains cool in summer and is centrally-heated in winter.
- Friendly and helpful local manager always available.
British owner. My main concern is that you should enjoy your stay.