Charming and elegant, 'the attic of Saint Valéry' is a bright apartment (sunny and many windows) for 2 to 3 people, nestled under the roofs of a mansion of the marina of Saint Valery sur Somme. (Entrance) This atypical accommodation in Saint Valery offers to his full height a magnificent view of the bay and marina.
He understands :
- 1 closed bedroom (1 bed 140x200), 1 en-suite bathroom, 1 separate toilet and plenty of storage space
- 1 living room with a fitted kitchen open to the living room (dining room 4 people) living room composed of 1 convertible leather 1 person comfort (120X190) + 2 armchairs
- TV and wifi.
- holiday checks accepted
- Free parking 6 minutes walk from the apartment or subscription to the week just in front. Free car park opposite the apartment from Nov. 1 to March 31.(except school period) and every evening from 19h to 9 am in the morning and during the hour of noon.
- Be careful that the rooftops this charming place may not be ideal for people of very large size (1. 90m and more)
The 'attic on the bay' is ideally located in the heart of St Valery close to many attractions: show of the Bay of Somme (beautiful surveys and sunsets!), boat, kayak, many hikes (we provide a guidebook) ballad bay with nature guides, bike rental and bike trails, beach, shops and restaurants, cultural ballad in the old town, tourist office, shops and restaurants. ... This cocooning apartment with neat decor is perfect for a romantic weekend.
The Bay of Somme, ranked one of the world's most beautiful bays, invites you to relax and nature:
- A few kilometers: the bird park Marquenterre, the seaside resort of Crotoy, its beach and fisherman's houses, the forest of Crecy, the small port of Hourdel and seal watching, the cliffs of Ault and Mers Many courses nature walks to practice alone or accompanied by experienced nature guide.