This recently renovated 1200 sq ft cottage, known locally as “Garçonnière”, is bright and sparkling clean with comfortable indoor and outdoor living areas.
• Master bedroom with comfortable queen-size bed and TV
• Guest bedroom with twin beds
• Quality new mattresses and bedding in both bedrooms
• Renovated bathroom with rain head shower
• Outdoor shower with hot water
• Large den with new queen-size fold-out couch and TV
• Sitting room with comfortable reading chairs and library
• Dining room with seating for four
• Recently renovated kitchen – fully equipped for an extended stay
• Refinished original wood floors throughout the house
• Screened-in front porch surrounded by live oaks
• Bicycles for your use
• Rear deck with Adirondack chairs and gas grill
• Off-street parking for one car, arrangements available for second car
• Washer and dryer in the garage with complementary laundry supplies
• Beach chairs, beach towels, and coolers available
• Wireless high speed internet and cable TV
• Managed & maintained by MANIERI REAL ESTATE, LLC
This historic beach home is locally known as “Garçonnière” (a Louisiana French term for bachelor quarters). It stands out for two reasons. First, location -- The cottage is on a quiet residential street in the heart of Old Town within easy walking distance to beaches, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
And second, renovation -- with an eye to historic preservation as well as modern comfort, Garçonnière was professionally renovated and decorated in 2015. The owners have created a comfortable guest house they use to host family and friends. Between these visits, this sparkling clean and bright beach cottage is available for your vacation.