Welcome to Long Beach Resort 1306 in Tower One! Rising among the dunes that separate Florida's Panhandle from the shimmering waters of the Gulf of Mexico, this resort is a truly unique destination. Located along 1,300 feet of beautiful emerald green waters and shimmering white sands, you'll find the most breathtaking views anywhere on the beach.
Upon entering this luxury home you're immediately drawn to the floor to ceiling windows and doors spanning the entire living area. The private balcony offers the most amazing views for enjoying morning coffee as you watch the dolphins ride the waves. The large flat screen TV and ample seating will allow everyone to spend time together on this vacation. Formal dining seating and added seating at the breakfast bar will allow everyone to enjoy meals together. The gourmet kitchen features every upgrade with high-end cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and every tool you'll need to create coastal cuisine that will amaze and satisfy every palate.
At sea level, both the Gulf and the tropical lagoon pool at Long Beach Resort serve to cool guests off after a day of sunbathing on the pristine beach. Enjoy the poolside fare at The Hangout, where a variety of sandwiches, snacks, and beverages are available throughout the day. At the end of the day, guests are invited to spend the evening in the warm waters of our seasonally heated Polynesian pools and whirlpool spas.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10)
• Gulf Front Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private en Suite Luxury Bath, Gulf Views
• Guest Bedroom #1: (2) Queen Beds, Guest Bathroom, Private Balcony, Gulf Views
• Guest Bedroom #2: (2) Full Beds, Kitchenette, Private en Suite Bath
• Beach Access: Directly On The Beach!
• Pool: Resort Pools
• Free WiFi
• Picturesque views right from the living room (look at pictures!)
• Floor to ceiling patio glass doors
• Designer furnishings and decorations
• High-end appliances
• Thick, custom granite countertops
• Full Size Washer/Dryer
ABOUT GULF BEACH IN PANAMA CITY BEACH
• 6.4 miles to Pier Park Shopping Center and Entertainment MegaPlex
• Bay Town Trolley stops in front of resort for easy access to Pier Park
• 6.5 mile to Frank Brown Park
• Across from Wal Mart
• 8.4 miles to the beaches of 30A
• 5.1 miles to St. Andrews State Park
• Walk to Pineapple Willy's, Dee's Hangout and The Wharf restaurants