Authentic Cabin, 2 Bedrooms & Loft, Gorgeous Bathroom, Sleeps 5
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Artifacts, fossils and antiques are present. Artifacts, fossils and antiques are present.
No pets - No pets, however home is not allergen free. No pets, however home is not allergen free.
No parties/events - Family get togethers & dinner parties are welcomeFamily get togethers & dinner parties are welcome
No smoking - Non smoking home.Non smoking home.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please remove shoes when entering, if you are able, to keep sand to a minimum and keep newly refinished oak floors beautiful.
- If additional towel or swim suit drying space needed, please use drying rack in green bedroom , or use outside clothesline. Thank you.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
We are very fortunate to be the conservators of a waterfront home perched high on the cliffs of the Bay which our parents acquired in 1949. Our parents loved this magical place. We have extended their legacy by constantly maintaining and upgrading the comfortable log cabin. While the 1947 log cabin is original and authentic, it is warmed by oil heat, cooled by central air, and filled with modern tech conveniences. Since 2009 when we opened our doors to guests, visitors have enjoyed vacations and shared their stories of relaxing experiences at the cabin, on the beach, in the forested community. We look forward to providing a happy home for your family's next vacation.
What makes this House unique
Stone's Throw is a unique home situated on a high cliff over the Bay where one can enjoy one of the best views on the ever-changing Bay and relax under the canopy of a virgin forest.