|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
St Tropez, facing the sea on the beach, villa of approx. 250 m² consists of a living room with fireplace, kitchen (gas stove, oven, refrigerator, cupboards, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, dishes), 7 bedrooms (wardrobes) including 4 suites parental, 5 bathrooms. Pool and spa, Enclosed garden, petanque. At 200 meters from the town center and shops.
This is my family's third time staying in France over the past 5 years. I would like to provide a fair and objective review. We stayed (6 adults, 4 children) in August 2016. The house was clean, in fine working order, location is on the border of St. Tropez and the town of Gassin. About a 15 minute walk to St. Tropez town center. The beach has a terrific view with very coarse sand and lots of small rocks and no waves at all. Carla the caretaker lives in a guest house on site and was always available via text and helpful addressing concerns and finding us a babysitter when we needed one. The house has 2 ensuite bedrooms each with queen beds and 2 bedrooms with queen beds with a full bath in the hallway. A powder room is off the living room. There is one bedroom with 2 double bed size mattresses on the floor that has no door. Also there is an attic with 3 double bed sized mattresses on the floor and a shower/sink (no toilet) also which has no door – either of these rooms could be fine for kids as long as you don’t mind the lack of privacy of a room without a door. The Jacuzzi did not work well during our stay. The caretaker drained it and asked us not to use it for several days, but despite trying to follow her instructions on how to care for it properly so we could enjoy it, it remained cloudy with a foul odor. When I complained about this at the end of the stay, I was told “we overused the Jacuzzi.” Please also note that the pool is approximately 3 feet deep and super tiny. Possibly appropriate for small children – our children ages 8+ didn’t really bother to use it much. Finally, when we arrived, there was another couple (not in our party – the caretaker said they were friends of the owner) staying in one of the 7 bedrooms of the house. They did not bother us per se as the entrance to this room is from the outside of the house, but they stayed along with us for a few nights. That seemed a bit odd. At the end of the stay I asked for a partial refund since we didn’t use this room and was told no – that I should have moved in to that room when the other couple left and since we broke some wine glasses and left the house a "disaster" and caused an inexpensive repair to the washer there would be no refund. For the rental amount for this house plus the cleaning fee, I was expecting a little bit more from this house but overall give it 3 stars because the caretaker tried to take care of us and location very pretty.
We used to stay during Rolex Cup 2014, team of 11 sailors
1. Best location on the border of Gassin and St.Tropez. 10 minutes by walk to the marina of StTropez. 7 minutes to the supermarket. 15 min to the centre of village.
2. Nature. House is on the beach, divided small gate. Send beach with shallow entrance , ideal for kids. Small pool (0.5m) for children in the yard, also terrasa with dining table, chairs and barbecue. From both floors view to the gulf.
- outside of the house additional room 15m with inside shower
- from the living room - bedroom with king bed, windows to the yard, shower in corridor.
- living room with big tv and american kitchen, fool equipped.
First floor :
- separate apartment - bedroom king bed, shower, wc, terrasa with beautiful seaview, additional entrance from the yard.
- 2 bedrooms with queen bed, shower and wc in the corridor.
- lawndary room with lawn/drying.
- between ground and first floor open room with 2 single mattresses (not bed- only mattress , no door!).
- three sleeping places - single mattresses on the floor (not beds, no door!), but very romantic - small window , low ceilings , blue colored, perfect for young people.
- shower with wc.
In the garden near main entrance in independent small house lives Carla - very friendly housekeeper. She can help in everything - order the meal before your arrival , change beds etc.
Perfect view. Big parking. Nice atmosphere. Good housekeeper.
This house is the best in its price range for company of sailors, small group, big family or corporate meeting.
Vacances de rêve dans un cadre idyllique . Maison très agréable et fonctionnelle, idéale pour grande famille (ou plusieurs familles) avec enfants en bas âge. Commerces à proximité et centre de Saint Tropez à un petit quart d'heure à pied, pas besoin de voiture, très appréciable en saison!
Un cadre idyllique pour St Tropez, les pieds dans l'eau, exceptionnel !!
Une maison spacieuse mais sans prétention, parfaitement adaptée à la vie d'une famille nombreuse. Un accueil au top. A recommander. Un bon rapport qualité/prix
|FRAIS DE MENAGE FIN DE SEJOUR||£386|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,716|
450 € FRAIS incluant le ménage fin de séjour, linge de maison (drap, serviettes de bains, torchons)
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.