|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The house La Campagne is a house of 140m2 single storey, set on wide and large terraces.
At the heart of Provence, Cotignac is a village full of resources:
- Shops, markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacy, doctors on site
- A unique natural setting with its tufa rock and troglodyte caves, trails for hiking, mountain bike trails
- Many festivities are held during the summer months, film festival outdoor theater festival, night markets, concerts ...
- A generous terroir (grapes, olives, truffles, quince ...) that you can find on demand as room-shop according to season
- A unique gastronomy, cooking courses are available (on request)
- Many artists offer their expertise in a workshop (painting, sculpture, modeling) they offer too art courses (on request)
Halfway, between Canyon of Verdon and the Mediterranean sea with St Tropez…., the area offers many attractions :
- A rich cultural heritage with high shrines as Our Lady of Graces Church and Holy Balm, you will also enjoy visits Thoronet Abbey, Museum of Ceramics ...
- Many sporting activities like canoeing Kayaking on Argens, climbing in the Valley Sourn or paddleboat on Lake St. Croix, windsurfing, paragliding ...
We offer 'La Campagne' for a relaxing holiday, sports, artistic, or sabbatical stay
- Entrance with Old Think Provencal
- Bedroom 1: large bedroom with a double bed 160 x 200, and French windows to the west facing garden with boxwood, 2 armchairs await you for reading!
- Bathroom and separate WC
- 3 small steps lead you to the kitchen and dining room with large patio doors onto the south terrace sheltered by his beautiful arbor large wooden table and rattan chairs.
Kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, electric induction plates, small appliances household appliances that help you every day, coffee, tea
- The dining room continues the lounge and alcove with a single bed 80 x 200, opening onto the covered terrace to the west equipped with its round table and rattan chairs
- Bedroom 2: Double bed 160 × 200, French doors on the south terrace
- Bathroom and toilet, washing machine
A few steps away, the pool area:
- Swimming pool, 5m x 10m, depth 2.20m, secured by an alarm, with sunbeds and shower, surrounded by laurels, thyme, and lavender.
- Poolhouse equipped: small refrigerator, fireplace BBQ safe, table and wooden chairs
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
- Large private pool
- Authentic country house of Provence
- Quiet area
- Without facing, appreciated by naturalism
- Sabbatical holidays or less longer welcome
- Welcome and check in by our Terravana services
Très jolie villa, pleine de charme, très bien agencée, propre et bien entretenue.
Isolée mais pas de trop, dans un environnement calme qui sent bon la provence !
Nous recommandons cette location aux vacanciers qui recherche le calme et un jardin pour leurs enfants, ou pour 2 couples d'amis (il y a 2 cambres et 2 salles de bains à 2 niveaux différents= super!)
les 2 jolies terrasses ombragées invitent au repos et à la lecture.la piscine est de bonne taille.
Cependant, de nouveaux lits de jardins seraient les bien venus ainsi que des moustiquaires aux fenêtres des chambres.
In a small area of Provence, an authentic village, close to the main beauties of the Provence :
- the Lake of Ste Croix, the famous Canyon of Verdon, amazing walks, or rides on the water are waiting for you
- the coast of Mediterraneen sea and its wonderfull sandy beaches, St Tropez, the islands of Proquerolles, Port-Cros
- beautifull cities like Aix en Provence, Marseille
- or the other side authentic villages : Tourtour, Entrecasteaux, Sillans la Cascade, Cotignac, Barjols, Aups, Villecroze...with all the year long festivals, events, and their museums like Terra Rossa ceramic museum
Terravana organize for you unforgettable sightseeingtours according your interests !
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£688|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|
Frais supplémentaires, payables à l'arrivée :
Caution : 800 euros (non encaissé, possible par CB)
Frais de dossier 20€
Forfait ménage de fin de séjour +80€
Taxe de séjour : +0,75 € par nuit et par personne de +12 ans
Forfait linge de maison (facultatif) +15€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette) ou +20€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette + serviettes de piscine)
Animal domestique bienvenu : +20€/semaine
Long stay on request : special price
Conditions de réservation :
- 30% à la réservation
- Solde dans le mois qui précède l'arrivée