LOCATION: Your perfect Chatham vacation starts here in this 2017 renovated and newly furnished luxury home close to Shore Rd and to downtown Chatham. This beautiful 4-bedroom (with TWO King Master En Suites) sleeps 10 to 12, has central AC, and is an easy walk to restaurants and shops in town, Oyster Pond, Cow Yard Beach, Claflin Landing Beach, Chatham Bars Inn, the Chatham Fishing Pier, playground, and Chatham Anglers baseball games.
HOUSE & PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: You will love preparing meals in the fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and grilling out on the patio with table and chairs (seating for 8), 4 Adirondack chairs, and a fire pit. Your kids will have a ball playing on the huge, sprawling flat lawn, shooting hoops in the half-basketball court, and rinsing off in the outdoor shower after a day at the beach. Gather with your family in the living room with a large flat-screen 55" TV, lounge in the sun room, or play pool and watch the 65” TV in the lower level family room.
BEDROOMS: Two master suites & sleeps 10 to 12
* The 1st-floor features:
- Bedroom #1, a King Master Suite with large marble bath and TV;
- Bedroom #2, a Queen bed and large TV; and
- Bedroom #3, two Bunk beds (4 Twins total).
* The 2nd floor features:
- Bedroom #4, a huge second King Master Suite (750 sq ft), seating area with a Queen Pullout Sofa Bed, 65” TV, and crisp white tile full bath.
* Central AC
* 5 large flat-screen TVs
* 3 living spaces (living room, sun room, pool table room)
* 4 bedrooms w/new mattresses
* Fully equipped kitchen & 1st-floor laundry
* Pool table w/sectional and TV in lower level
* Patio w/gas grill & gas fire pit
* Huge yard & 1/2 basketball court
NOTE ADDITIONAL ITEMS:
* Cleaning fee: $425 summer, $350 off season
* Guest bring their own Linens and Towels OR
* OPTIONAL: Linens & Towels rented for you:
- $195 for 4 people
- $225 for 5 people
- $245 for 6 people
- $275 for 7 people
- $295 for 8 people
- $325 for 9 people
- $345 for 10 people
- $375 for 11 people
- $395 for 12 people
- OR guests bring or rent their own linens and towels
* $500 refundable security deposit off season
* "Service Fee" - this is a fee that is charged and kept by VRBO, and the amount varies depending on the rent and on the number of nights booked. It is paid directly to and kept by VRBO, not the owner.