About the property
- Villa5704 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum StayNone
Luxurious villa for 8-20 - rustic close to central Marbella huge garden, jacuzzi
Central location - huge garden - air conditioning - jacuzzi
This property is registered under the Andalucia Holiday Let scheme: no. CTC-201661256 - please note that properties not disclosing their registration number are operating illegally.
Large modern interior-designed luxury villa featuring a huge garden with widespread views over golf course and sea to mountains, Mediterranean and Morocco. A unique combination of proximity to central Marbella, peace, privacy and space.
- No fewer than 3 different sun decks/terraces and large secluded jacuzzi with wonderful sunset vistas.
- High specification 530sqm modern luxury villa, completed 2003.
- Spaciously sleeps 8-20: 7 double/twin bedrooms (all en-suite if only 5 bedrooms required).
- Quality bedding - your holiday sleep is our priority.
- Interior designed; marble floors; large traditional kitchen with terracotta floor.
- Eco-efficient solar-powered under floor heating/hot water, air-con throughout.
- Wall-to-wall marble Villeroy & Boch bathrooms.
- Large shaded balconies & patios, incl external dining area overlooking pool.
- Bösendorfer grand piano; Yamaha Clavinova digital piano
- Broadband wi-fi.
- TV, 5.1 DVD and CD players; UK denominated internet gives access to your own TV subscriptions, and more with VPNs.
- 10x5m swimming pool.
- Quiet, yet only 5 mins drive to beach, village amenities; El Rosario is 10 mins from central Marbella and 15 mins from Puerto Banús.
- Located in private sub-urbanization within secure urbanization.
- 150m from Robert Trent Jones Snr's Marbella Golf's 8th tee...
- Jacuzzi hot tub (up to 40C) for up to 8 people, set on a secluded 25sqm rustic deck, with magnificent views through olives to Mediterranean, mountains and golf course.
- 5 minutes from beach and El Rosario village amenities. El Rosario is about 10 minutes from downtown Marbella and Puerto Banús.
- Enjoy romantic Mediterranean sunsets over cocktails from jacuzzi deck or large balcony.
We can provide in house catering. Also we will provide advice re restaurants, golf and tours (though best you book golf tee-times on-line).
We also do weddings by arrangement and welcome groups of golfers.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rent is required to secure your booking.
The balance is payable 8 weeks before your arrival date. A security deposit of €1000 or 25% of the rent, if greater, is also due 8 weeks prior to the arrival date. If a booking is made less than 8 weeks before the arrival date, 100% plus the security deposit is required to secure the booking.
If you cancel, or fail to pay the balance by the due date, all amounts paid to secure the booking are forfeited, and only the damages deposit will be returned. Security deposits, less any deductions (including expenses) are returnable after the departure date.
Breakages will be recharged on a replacement as new cost basis.
All bank and credit card fees and charges are recharged to the account of the tenant at cost.
Subject to contract and signature of our residents' charter, which imposes standards of neighbourly behaviour on our community, especially with regard to quiet enjoyment.
Our prices are inclusive of all expenses (with an electricity allowance of €100pw). Guests have the right to ask to read meters with us, in the absence of which our staff's readings will be final. If you request the jacuzzi to be operational for your stay, we will turn it on approx 3 days before your arrival, to give it time to warm up), and read the electricity meter at this point. Use of the jacuzzi and or a/c is likely to mean that you will significantly exceed your €100 per week allowance; the same is likely if you are a large group (i.e. a large group); by confirming your reservation with us you authorise us to deduct the excess electricity costs (@ €22.5 cents per unit) from your security deposit with VRBO.
We will also deduct other extras from the Security Deposit, including shopping and home cooking charges, if not paid to us in cash during your stay.
There are additional per head per night charges for larger groups, which are included in your quote from HomeAway. These reflect additional staff and admin costs with larger groups and are based on the number of different people who stay overnight at the villa during the course of your stay. If, during your stay, more different people than stated during the reservation process stay overnight, we will charge you for the additional amount, by deduction from the security deposit.
NO STAGS OR HENS
Please note that we do not accept hen or stag parties, nor will we contract with a person under 25.
TOURS & COURSES
We can also include limousine service, cultural tours, cooking/ art/ photography/ film courses.
Reductions for lets longer than 6 weeks.
Please note that by confirming a reservation with us, you confirm that agree to comply with the Residents' Charter of our local community, as set out below:
"The purpose of this document is to define standards of neighbourly behaviour expected of residents, their guests and tenants.
We live in, for Marbella, an exceptionally quiet, rustic and beautiful location, with gardens adjoining a reserve of natural wild ‘campo’ that lies between our houses and the Marbella Golf golf course and outstanding views. We wish to preserve this environment to allow all residents, and those who temporarily enjoy our community by visiting or staying at our houses, peaceful enjoyment of our location.
Accordingly, we have defined the following standards as appropriate for our community:
• No music or other noise (including noise from swimming pools) should be audible to a level at which it disturbs our neighbours outside the boundaries of our individual properties during hours of darkness. (The preference is for no such music or noise between 8pm and 9am but certainly not between 11pm and 7am)
• No barbeques (nor other devices which produce significant amounts of smoke or fumes) should be used in a way such as to allow smoke to interrupt neighbours’ reasonable enjoyment of their properties.
• No barbeques (nor other devices involving the use of a naked flame) should be used during the period May to September inclusive, nor thereafter until the first heavy rain of the autumn has fallen – the fire risk is too great.
• If residents, guests or tenants wish to adopt practices involving nudity (e.g. sunbathing), this should be done out of the direct sight of their neighbours’ properties.
• If residents have pets, they should be restricted within the bounds of their own properties. Guests and tenants are not permitted to bring pets.
• Ideally, cars must be parked inside the gates of individual properties or otherwise in a way not to impede the safe passage of pedestrians and other vehicles to the properties.
• As a general principle, residents, their guests and their tenants should always respect the peace and privacy of their neighbours within our community."
OUR PRIVATE WEBSITE
More details and photos, including a detailed specification of the property including a link to our own private website - search for mystays Marbella - or if you contact us.
Beautifully located with stunning seaside views, some 5 minutes from beach, 3 minutes from local shops and restaurants (no need to go on the coastal highway).
Visit the shops, restaurants and bars of nearby Marbella, Puerto Banus and Estepona
45+ golf courses within 45 minutes drive, including Valderrama, Sotogrande, Las Brisas and adjoining Marbella Golf
The tennis club is only some 3 minutes away.
Within 2 hours or less are the cultural marvels of Alhambra at Granada, Ronda, Seville/Sevilla, Córdoba, Cádiz, Gibraltar and Málaga (Picasso's birthplace).
Morocco is only 35 minutes by fast ferry from Tarifa, where you may also enjoy the best surfing, wind and kite-surfing in Europe.
The Costa del Sol caters for a great variety of sports other than golf and tennis - nearby Funny Beach offers go-karting, quad biking and activity entertainment for children.
We can provide catering in-house if you want to hold a party or dinner-party effortlessly. Try our Tapas & Paella evening - there is a menu on our private website - search for mystays Marbella.
Golf: This villa is especially suited to golfers. It adjoins R T Jones Snr's Marbella Golf, which itself adjoins Santa Clara golf. Río Réal, Marbella's oldest course, is 5 minutes beyond.
The rest of the coast from Valderrama & Sotogrande to Málaga overflows with courses to suit all players' needs. Santa Clara also features excellent practice facilities.
The villa is the Spanish base of The Pocket Guide to Golf Courses team. The Spain & Portugal volume was written in the Blue Bedroom. A free copy of the book is given to every golfer staying at the house. We are extremely well connected within the Iberian golf world, and can arrange tailor-made golf or golf and culture holidays, from a self-catering basis right through to a tour hosted by golf playing/course design/photography professionals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Greek
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
William (owner), an Oxford-educated classicist and organ scholar, has enjoyed a diverse career in real estate development, investment & finance, photo-journalism and golf course design. He has developed or restored our villas, whose interior design features his photography. Nic (Lettings Manager) is also a film-maker, whose house tour videos are featured on this website. Siân (Administrator) has considerable experience in the hospitality industry. We work together with Mary, Kenny and Roger, our local property managers, and gardeners Simon, Pepe and Patrick, to deliver a holiday experience that exceeds your expectations...
Nic purchased this Villa in 2002
Why Nic chose Urbanización el Rosario
The views, rustic peace and charm, spacious villa with huge garden, all within close proximity to the centre of Marbella & Puerto Banús.
What makes this Villa unique
The view from the Blue Bedroom, with its huge balcony and widespread views of mountains, Mediterranean and distant Morocco, is what sold the property to me. I have written 5 books primarily at a desk in this room.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Fantastic trip, amazing property
I really had the most fantastic time, the villa was lovely and secluded but had all the shops I needed a short 5 min journey away. The views were stunning and my room and bed were extremely comfortable. I can't wait to come again.
Thanks so much for your review: we are delighted you have enjoyed our villa so much and glad you enjoyed the bed - we make a lot of effort to ensure that our guests sleep well.
Yes, please come again, or try our other HomeAway properties - 856165 and 811982 (Tuscany, Italy) and 812090 (Cornwall, UK).
Beautiful property with fantastic sea views
We had a great time here! This is a sumptuous villa. Large, well proportioned bedrooms with stunning views from master suites. The hot tub was the icing on the cake!
Thanks so much for your review: we are delighted you have enjoyed our villa so much, including the hot tub.
Yes, please come again, or try our other HomeAway properties - 856165 and 811982 (Tuscany, Italy) and 812090 (Cornwall, UK).
Fantastic stay. Beautiful views!!!
Fantastic stay. Beautiful views (especially from the hot tub!!). Large, comfortable house with much grandeur. Lovely clean and good sized pool. Grand piano and fireplace for long cosy evenings. All round wonderful stay. We will be coming again!!!
Thanks so much for your review: we are delighted you have enjoyed our villa so much. Yes, please come again, or try our other HomeAway properties - 856165 and 811982 (Tuscany, Italy) and 812090 (Cornwall, UK).
Beautiful location, stylish and spacious villa, helpful staff. Incredible panorama.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this rage villa that can easily take big groups of guests, and it’s amazing garden. The sunset view from the jacuzzi is spectacular. Friendly and helpful staff
Great villa and great team running it, incl tapas and paella from their cook. Loved the jacuzzi.
Luxurious with big garden - plenty of space to swing several cats! Panoramic views and good for family groups with 7 double bedrooms and comfortable fold-out beds for the grandkids. It all worked for us. Thank you.
Thanks for your review (which, for transparency, we must disclose was written by the guest, but posted with our help).
As you say, we do our best to deliver good service to our guests, so they can enjoy their stay and our cooking, let alone the garden, spacious villa and jacuzzi.
Please do come again.
Additional pricing information
CANCELLATION POLICY Please note our Cancellation Policy, details of which are set out in our Standard Terms of Conditions, to which you will be agreeing by signing our Booking Form. If you cancel, the reservation deposit will not be refundable. If you fail to pay the balance of rent plus the security deposit before 8 weeks before the start of your stay, your reservation deposit will be forfeit and we will re-let the property. If you cancel within 8 weeks of the start of your stay, all monies paid to us will forfeit, except for the security deposit. Damages deposits, less any deductions (including expenses) are returnable after the departure date. Breakages and damages will be recharged on a replacement as new cost basis. Please refer to our private website my stays dot net and Standard Terms & Conditions for further information...