This Ocean/Garden View Ground Floor Villa is the most quiet and secluded villa in all the Beach Villas. OT-121 is also the largest Villa in the resort with more than 1600 sq. ft. of living space and three ground floor - private lanais. This is truly a one of a kind Villa in Ko Olina which many renters have referred to as their "home away from home". WOW! Your parking stall is only 10ft. from your private entrance. No long hallways to walk down or elevators to ride: it's a treat when it's time to unload the car with luggage, groceries or young children.
Click here for a 360 Degree Walk-through Tour:
This Villa is professionally decorated with Asian/Bali furniture. The 10ft ceilings give the Villa a more open feeling and it has with plenty of storage space for your personal belongings and beach accessories. The signature kitchen, designed by Hawaii's foremost chef, Roy Yamaguchi, features Sub Zero & Wolf appliances. The pocket doors which lead to a huge private lanai create a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living. Whether you're eating dinner or relaxing, the lanai offers stunning sun sets and the ultimate in privacy and beauty with large koi ponds and waterfalls. The master and second bedroom also have sliding doors which open to the lanai with beautiful landscaping, waterfalls and koi ponds. Enjoy the beautiful landscaping while relaxing on your lanai, and view the most memorable sunsets at the beach bar.
• Complimentary housekeeping services.
• Access to onsite housekeeping, in-unit maintenance, front desk attendants, and concierge to satisfy additional requests or assistance.
• FREE Internet and Wi-Fi
• FREE State of the Art Fitness Center
• FREE Parking for One Car
• Wine Refrigerator
• Lagoon style swimming pool and several spas as well as a sand bottom children's pool.
• Beachfront bar
• Private unit secluded from foot traffic.
• No elevators or hallways to navigate.
• Four large flat screen TV's with DVD and cable.
• iPod docking stations in all bedrooms.
• Entertainment center in main living area.
- Kuerig coffee maker with starter kit
• Complimentary beach toys, boogie boards and beach chairs.
• A short walk to world class restaurants or a short drive to Costco or Safeway.
* Large private play area off your lanai for the family to enjoy.
Ko Olina Beach Villas is located 17 miles from Honolulu International Airport and just over a half-hour's drive to Waikiki. It features four translucent lagoons and over a mile of seashore pathways ensuring accessibility to an abundance of water activities, including swimming, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset dinner cruises. Other favorite amenities include an 18-hole Ted Robinson-designed golf course, the Oceanside Ko Olina Wedding Chapel and the 43-acre Ko Olina Marina and the famous Paradise Cove Luau.
Hawaii Registration # TA-008-452-9152-01