Be prepared to enjoy the view of the stunning sunrises over the ocean and enjoy a refreshing drink on the back deck to view the incredible sunsets over the marsh. Enjoy a fully stocked and newly renovated kitchen with granite countertops and all the amenities. Watch porpoises at play from the comfortably furnished Great Room. Enjoy the gas fireplace on cool evenings or star gaze from the hot tub. The upper floor is reserved for the extra large master bedroom with a comfortable king size bed, en suite bath and large sitting room. Two other bedrooms are located on the main floor, and contain 2 twin beds and 1 queen bed.
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, sleeps 6-8
- Calendar last updated:
- 19 Jan 2019
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Wonderfully Appointed Cottage with Beautiful Bay Views!
My husband and I had a great time at Glenmor Cottage. It is so nicely cared for which makes for a comfortable, relaxing vacationing experience. The home was decorated beautifully for the holidays complete with a tree with beach ornaments, dining table with a full table setting and flowers. The rest of the home decor is a beach theme ~ very warm and inviting with plush comfort everywhere especially the king bed - what a dream! The deck is huge ~ a great place to unwind and enjoy the amazing bay views, sunrises and sunsets. There is also a big hot tub that unfortunately we didn't get a chance to try but we will next time! We also brought our cockapoo, Bailey ~ she enjoyed her time away too. Thank you for a great vacation experience Glenn ~ looking forward to many more at your wonderful home. Warm regards, Jerry & Tara
Trouble with the fireplace and computer
One of the best vacation rentals!
If your looking for a private, nicely furnished, well maintained home with seaside views, this is the place! Our family enjoyed several days including a memorable Christmas at this beautifully decorated and super comfy beach house. Every amenity and all the comforts of home was at our fingertips, so inviting. Fresh flowers, holiday decorations, fully stocked kitchen, cozy fireplace, very nice linens, and so much more made our stay extra special. The only recommendation we would offer to Glenn would be to provide operating instructions on some of the amenities (i.e. fireplace, speaker system, hot tub, etc. ) just in case. Overall, top of the line property!
Wonderful Winter Getaway
Very comfortable home with everything you need; seriously, just bring your clothes and food! The owner was very accommodating and we can't wait to return.
Great Spot on The Bay!!
Wonderful spot for a little get away - nice quiet location- very peaceful!
A Wonderful Getaway
My wife and I recently stayed at Glenmore Cottage for a quick little getaway. What a truly lovely experience. This house is fully stocked when it comes to kitchen needs, linens, towels, etc. Be prepared to relax on the deck and enjoy the great view of the bay. Quiet, serene... Just what we needed. Thanks Glen! We plan on being back soon!
* DuPont Nature Center - Lighthouse Road, Slaughter Beach -- open Tues-Sun 10pm to 4pm www.dupontnaturecenter.org
* Midway Casino - 15 West Rider Road, Harrington, DE 302-398-7228
* Dover Air Force Base Air Mobility Command Museum 1301 Heritage Road, Dover Air Force Base, DE -- open Tues-Sun 9am to 4pm, Use Rt. 9 entrance
* Lewes, DE -- historic District
* Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes, DE -- $8/day for out of state vehicle
* Peas Patch Island, Fort Delaware State Park -- open Wed-Sun. Built in 1859 and once house Confederate prisoners
* Dogfish Head Brewery -- 6 Cannery Village Center, Milton, DE - tours Tues-Sat starting at 11am. Make reservations by calling 302-684-1000
* Killens Pond State Park, Killens Pond Road, Felton, DE -- waterpark, trail rides, paddle boat and canoe rentals open daily 8am to sunset
* Golf - The Rookery North, Business Rt 1, Milford, DE & The Rookery South.
* Movies at Midway Atlantic Theater - Rt 1 Lewes, DE 302-645-0200
Additional pricing information
Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed. Pets considered with prior approval.