Claudia, Cédric and their kids welcome you in the MAISONNETTE DE COCO:
- A 80 m² gite with all mod cons: 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms.
- A 2000 m² park planted with trees with pool.
- The ideal place for a holiday with family or friends.
- In the heart of the prettiest sites of the Dordogne Valley.
- In a village, 200 meters away from the pebble beach.
The maisonette was just renovated by the owners who happen to be professional architects. Their savoir-faire created warm and inviting tidy interior spaces mixing wood, concrete, and white plaster. The rooms have high ceilings and the building is well insulated which preserves the freshness in summer. The gite is bathed in natural lighting during the day; it has large bay windows in wood carpentry overlooking the garden. For the evening, the lighting has been carefully stage to vary the atmospheres. Furniture and bedding are quality goods, the kitchen is well equipped.
Claudia, Cédric fluently speak several languages including: French, English, German and Spanish. The kids speak French and German. The architect couple lives on site, but the garden is vast enough to let everyone enjoy it. Cedric is native of the region; therefore he has really good knowledge of the Perigord and will be more than happy to share it if necessary.