Our cottage is within easy walking distance to Loch Ness, family-friendly activities, restaurants, shops and the bus stop in Fort Augustus. If you're looking for a taste of the true Scotland you have found it. Fort Augustus is ideally located in the Highlands at the southern end of Loch Ness with incredible natural beauty all around. You can...
- Relax in the village with the locals shopping and watching the boats move through the Caledonian Canal into the Loch
- Explore the trails through the mountains and along the canal
- Take day trips to just about any sight you would want to see in Scotland
- Look for Nessie on a short cruise
- Visit castles
- Create your own adventures
The cottage features 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms along with a fully equipped kitchen and comfortable living/dining area.