New Hampshire Meals & Rentals Operator's License #063697
Private beach, dock, raft, rowboat, canoe, 5 Kayaks, or launch your boat. Cable TV, high speed internet, WIFI, 42' flat screen internet TV.
Sleeps 6 - two bedrooms - One with Queen bed, one with two single beds (Can be made into a Queen), and a full size pullout couch in the
106 feet of sandy beach with dock and raft for your swimming, boating, or fishing pleasure.
8' sliding door to patio 80 feet from water's edge.
Central air conditioning
Faces east for beautiful sunrises. Beach is sunny all day.
Eight golf courses are in the region.
Everything provided except beach towels.
Activities - swimming, fishing, boating, hiking, mountain climbing, golf, miniature golf, go carts, bowling, shopping, restaurants, plays, auctions, antiquing, Ice Fishing, Ice Skating, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, 1 hr. to Snow Skiing - Okemo - Mount Snow - Crotched Mountain.
Optional opportunity - To possibly rent 18' speedboat 190 hp with driver for cruising the lake for sight seeing, wake boarding, tubing, and water-skiing. Wake board, and water ski lessons available. All water equip. provided-ski's,wake-board,etc $75/hr
The best of New England awaits you. A quaint New England town with baked bean suppers, antique shops & auctions, fairs and friendly people all nestled in the foothills of New Hampshire. Enjoy your weekends and vacations with deer, fox, Bald Eagles, and Canadian geese as life slows down to a relaxed pace. Four miles from New Hampshire's largest wilderness state park - Pisgah State Park. It's great for hiking and enjoying the great outdoors. Twenty four miles to Mount Monadnock - Elevation 3,125' - One of the most frequently climbed mountains in the world.
- Most people are having such a great time - They don't leave the lake.
This abode is located on Forest Lake in Winchester, NH. The Monadnock Region is great for Summer time fun, Fall foliage, Winter activities or Spring time hiking.
- Handicap accessible - No stairs to climb or hills to navigate. 80 feet from the waters edge.
- No running up and down stairs with food plates, etc. The patio and barbecue grill are right outside your sliding door.
- Beach is sunny all day from sunrise to sunset - Some beaches are shady most of the day.
- Equipment provided - Canoe, rowboat, 5 kayaks, life vests
- Optional equipment available for a rental fee - Speedboat, Water-ski's, Wake Board, Water Tubes. $75/hr
- We do have a dog on the premises. Her name is Lady Cassie. She is very friendly and loves everyone.
2 hrs. from Boston, MA (90 mi.)
1 hr. 20 min. from Hartford, CT (85 mi.)
2 hrs. from Albany, NY (100 mi.)
3 hrs. from NYC (200 mi.)