• Beautifully restored traditional 17thC stone house with many original features, fully heated.
•Set in a hillside hamlet offering tranquillity and spectacular panoramic views of the Ardèche mountains, vineyards and pine forests.
• 20m from Ardèche Gorges, caves and pleasure flights & image above.
• Walking, cycling, horse riding, canoeing, swimming, and sunbathing on sandy beaches bordering freshwater rivers.
• Local village with bars, restaurants, and shops: boulangerie, wine co-operative and daily markets, with 2 supermarkets within 10minutes from the house.
•The house will sleep 4 people comfortably in 2 bedrooms with king sized beds with a king sized sofa bed in the lounge area for upto 2 more people.
• Ardeche Retreat sleeps 4+2 (this means it will sleep 4 people very comfortably or up to a maximum of 6):Two large king-sized bedrooms, two WC, shower room, very large lounge with seating for TV and separate games area and King sized sofa bed, upstairs off the roof terrace we have the kitchen with all modern conveniences, including the washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, large roof terrace off the kitchen with wonderful views - please see the photo with the bottle of La Blacheyrette wine for the view you see every morning .
• House heated in every room for winter bookings woith Large Logs burning insert in the lounge.
° We have 2 properties that are totally independent with separate entrances but can be booked together for larger parties, please enquire.
° The house can only be booked from Saturday to Saturday.
The gites are situated in a rural part of the southern Ardèche allowing a great incite into Southern French life. The locals are extremely friendly and the villages of Rosieres (www.rosieres-ardeche.com)and Joyeuse are beautiful and can be found within 10 mins of the house. Close to local amenities (as long as you have a car!) and the views meters from the doorstep and roof top terrace are truly breathtaking.