Located next to Barfleur (1Km), a tiny fishing port from the Val de Saire, this house is facing the sea at only 10 minutes walking on the beach from Barfleur. Inside paintings have been renewed in 2014. The bedrooms have been totally refurnished in 2016. It provides a 20 m direct access to the beach and an incredible view on the sea.
For 9 to 10 persons (total rented surface around 200 square meters):
- 1 large living room (45 square meters) with a fireplace. Baby chair is added.
- 1 kitchen fully furnished : gas and electricity cooker, Dishes and plates washing machine, oven, fridge (with freezer) and all kind of new dishes are available
- 1 Bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilets. It also includes a washing machine
- 1 large bedroom with 2 double bed (x 140 cm) country view
- 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed (x140cm) with sea view a baby bed is provided if necessary.
- 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed (x140cm) with sea view
- Another bed is available on the landing in front of the bedrooms
- additional WC + wash basin on the first floor.
An outside BBQ with table and chairs is available.