|Space||559 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
Comfortable! The strengths of apartment Stanival 'are: calm, fireplace, the view (no vis-screw), deck, beams, high ceilings, broadband Internet, WiFi, car park closed box in the building included a small building well maintained, large cozy room on the mezzanine ... The apartment 'Stanival is pleasant, convenient and comfortable throughout the winter. Description:
- In the hall of the apartment, a room with parquet flooring, window shutters, large closet, coat rack and a single bed + a trundle bed.
- Then a corridor leading to separate toilet, bathroom with tub and wall heater towel, kitchen length with fridge, oven, 4 hotplates and everything needed for cooking.
- In the living room fireplaces; wooden floors; a dining table which can accommodate 4 or 6 people; a sitting area with a sofa (convertible into double bed) and a wall mounted TV with integrated DVD (package of 100 channels TV ADSL), all magnified by a ceiling height of 5m clearance. A large window without any opposite can see the mountains and receive the sun in the morning.
- On the terrace: a table and two chairs to enjoy the view.
- Upstairs a large bedroom with a brand new carpet and beams enhance this friendly volume. In the room: double bed, desk, wardrobe, chest of drawers, shelves and cupboards allow any store to enjoy this vast space.
We very much enjoyed our stay here. It was well organised and well equipped. The owner was reliable and helpful. Little touches such as cleaning items, coffee etc., were there on arrival. Just felt generous.
I would not be comfortable with 6 of us, but I am old! It is a very typical apartment for skiing where 6 or 7 people could stay but I would recommend less.
I would come again, and thankyou.
We had a fantastic stay the apartment was lovely and peaceful tucked away with the an outlook of farmland and mountains. Very quick walk into val disere. Facilities were excellent along with private garage which was really important to house our mountain bikes. Would agree with previous visitors about the steps in the apartment 😊 would definitely recommend. Stan was also very quick to respond to any questions so overall a great find. Emma
Fantastic apartment. Everything we missed in other rentals was here. Lots of storage, lovely decoration without loads of useless furniture. Even sharp knives and a kettle! Only "feedback" would be the lack of photo of steep stairs. If you had little kids you wouldn't be happy (ours are big!) and yet no mention of the stairs on web site. But for us the apartment was super!
Très bel appartement avec mezzanine. Excellent confort, Idéal pour 4 personnes, et très calme.
Nous avons passé un très bon séjour à quatre dans cet appartement de montagne authentique.
- proximité des remontées mécaniques (TC la daille et funiculaire) qui permettent de monter rapidement en haut des pistes
- la cheminée pour se réchauffer devant un bon feu de bois le soir en rentrant
- vaisselle et électroménager au top, il y a tout ce qu'il faut pour cuisiner
- lits confortables et couettes bien chaudes
L'appartement est propre ainsi que la literie et le linge.
On the slopes of the Espace Killy! Since the Résidence Saint-Michel, only three minutes walk enough to reach the slopes and ski lifts (including Funival).
The residence is located in the Old Village of La Daille in a calm and authentic environment consists of beautiful old stone cottages.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Printemps / Spring 2017
6 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Été / Summer 2017
1 Jul 2017 - 25 Aug 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Ménage / Cleaning fee||£37.9|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£505.31|
- Charges comprises
- Ménage de fin de séjour non inclus (45 €)
- Paiement espèces, chèques, ou virements
- Heure d'arrivée à 17 heures le samedi, heure de départ avant 10 heures le samedi suivant.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.