There is no better time to travel to Isla Mujeres, right in the heart of Mexico's Riviera Maya region. Beautiful, quiet and tranquil. We offer up the best Caribbean views on the island. Our luxury home is minutes by ferry from Cancun, with spacious kitchen and living space, private backyard pool, on one of the more beautiful, quiet islands in the Caribbean. LUXURY CHIC MEETS ISLAND LIVING!
The award-winning beaches of Playa Norte, the local customs and colour of its local people, the serenity that runs counter to the glitz and glamour of Cancun, the turquoise Caribbean crashing against its rugged cliffs on the south end, where tourists go to view the ancient Mayan ruins: the tiny Mexican island of Isla Mujeres has largely been a best-kept secret for travelers up to now. That’s fast changing.
Welcome to our Isla Mujeres Casa -- the place to chill in the Riviera Maya during the winter months.
Walk up onto the 450 square foot rooftop terrace of our new island home – on the highest elevation point on Isla Mujeres, just a short ferry ride from Cancun – and take in what is the most jaw-dropping views of the Caribbean on the east side, and the Bay of Cancun to the west.
Our three bedroom, 3.5 bathroom luxury home in Punta Sur – on the south part of the island – has everything you need. The home is brand new, and newly furnished:
• Luxury appliances (fridge, gas stove, coffee maker, washer and dryer, microwave)
• 55-inch 4K TV in the main living room (with Sky Satellite HDTV)
• TVs in all the bedrooms (with Netflix)
• Plush modern, new couch and chairs in the living room, with comfort in mind
• King beds in two of the bedrooms
• Queen bed in the third
• Air conditioning in every room, all with remotes to adjust personal preferences
• Newly tiled pool in your own private backyard, equipped with relaxing sun loungers
• Charcoal BBQ
• Rooftop furniture to take in incredible sunrises with a fresh cup of java, and the breathtaking sunsets, enjoying a romantic glass of Chardonnay. And after the sun goes down – never again will you see a night-time skyscape this immense, a full moon lighting up the cloud covering, or lighting striking in the distance – watching from your rooftop perch, you’ll be hoping for a fabulous storm show!
There is no place down here like this.
The home is beautifully landscaped – plush green space that melds naturally with this serene part of the island.
Access to our home is fast and easy. Cab ride from the Cancun airport to Puerto Juarez ferry, 20 minutes across to the island, just seven minutes in a cab from the island’s ferry stop downtown to our home, or 15 minutes if you rent a golf cart to explore the island with…That’s it. When you arrive, and are personally greeted, all your everyday worries and stresses will melt away. The home flows naturally from front to back. Incense burns on your entry, doing wonders for your well-being. Your vacation begins. Calm sets in…
Half of the backyard lounge area is in the sun, the other half in the shade, depending on your preference.
Come join us in paradise!