|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Very pleasant holiday home called Ralaye, it can welcome up to 8 people, with her 4 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets.
The house is fitted out on 2 levels with a roomand a shower-room with toilets on the ground floor; other rooms and bathrooms are on the first floor.
The outdoor spaces are very pleasant with its magnificent enclosed garden, the pool house and a beautiful swimming pool secured by an alarm.
Very well equipped, la Ralaye is situated in a quiet district, with a clear view, a neighborhood nearby but without face to face, very close to the village.
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages :
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes, horse riding, tennis club ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and St Tropez, the wider region offers many tourist attractions :
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thoronet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break, or a sporty holiday with your friends and family and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
140m² habitable on 2 levels :
- 4 bedrooms : 1 master bedroom with private bathroom (180x200), 3 others bedrooms with single beds,
- 2 others bathrooms with shower, 3 W-C (1 separate),
- kitchen open to the living, with all the conveniences : washing machine, dishwasher, oven, 2 fridges, freezer, micro-waves, Nespresso coffee machine
- Living-room with flat-screen TV and DVD player, Hi-Fi, Wi Fi
- Fixed Barbecue (charcoal)
A large garden with 6000 m² south - south west exposure.
Variety of terraces :
- next to the kitchen, nice meal area with 'pergola',
- South facing the big salted water pool (10mx5m, deep 1,40m/2,20m).
- A sheltered summer lounge on the convenient poolhouse
- All the required furniture for the pool and the garden.
- a magnificent safe garden
- the pool house and its salted pool
- free wi fi
- close to the village and shops
- nice open view
- a personalized welcome at your arrival and your departure
Très jolie propriété très bien entretenue. L'espace piscine est très bien pensé et magnifique, comme le terrain.
La maison est bien équipée.
Un séjour extrêmement agréable, encadré efficacement mais discrètement par l'équipe de Terravana, aux petits soins pour ses locataires.
In a small area of Provence, an authentic village, close to the main beauties of the Provence :
- the Lake of Ste Croix, the famous Canyon of Verdon, amazing walks, or rides on the water are waiting for you
- the coast of Mediterraneen sea and its wonderfull sandy beaches, St Tropez, the islands of Proquerolles, Port-Cros
- beautifull cities like Aix en Provence, Marseille
- or the other side authentic villages : Tourtour, Entrecasteaux, Sillans la Cascade, Cotignac, Barjols, Aups, Villecroze...with all the year long festivals, events, and their museums like Terra Rossa ceramic museum
Terravana organize for you unforgettable sightseeingtours according your interests !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Juillet - Août
24 Jun 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£683|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|
Frais supplémentaires, payables à l'arrivée :
Caution : 800 euros (non encaissé, possible par CB)
Frais de dossier +20€
Forfait ménage de fin de séjour +150€
Taxe de séjour : +0,75 € par nuit et par personne de +12 ans
Forfait linge de maison (facultatif) +15€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette) ou +20€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette + serviettes de piscine)
Conditions de réservation :
- 30% à la réservation
- Solde dans le mois qui précède l'arrivée