|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This house called Le Green welcomes up to 12 people with it’s 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 separate toilets.
Mainly one-storey house, It's a large comfortable house in a quiet place, with an enclosed land, 20 mn walking distance from the center of the village.
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages:
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes, horse riding, tennis club ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and the Mediterranean and St Tropez the wider region offers many tourist attractions
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thoronet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break, or a sporty holiday with your friends and family and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
300 m2 habitable built at street-level :
- 3 bedrooms (2 double beds, 3 single beds), and a family suite on a higher level (stairs)
- 1 bathroom, 2 bathrooms with shower only
- 2 WC aparts, and 1 WC in a bathroom
- kitchen is fully furnished,
- large living room open to the south to the covered terrace.
A big flat and well-kept land of 2500 m2, parking area, and a 'petanque' area,
The safe pool (10m x 4m), south-east facing, surrounded with tiles, then the pool-house with its kitchen for summer (additional fridge) and a fixed barbecue.
Eeverything is provided for an easy life : table and garden chairs for friendly meals !
No wi fi
- the large secured pool, perfect to look after young kids
- a large and safe garden
- the big sleepings capacity
- the 'petanque' area
- a personalized welcome at your arrival and your departure
In a small area of Provence, an authentic village, close to the main beauties of the Provence :
- the Lake of Ste Croix, the famous Canyon of Verdon, amazing walks, or rides on the water are waiting for you
- the coast of Mediterraneen sea and its wonderfull sandy beaches, St Tropez, the islands of Proquerolles, Port-Cros
- beautifull cities like Aix en Provence, Marseille
- or the other side authentic villages : Tourtour, Entrecasteaux, Sillans la Cascade, Cotignac, Barjols, Aups, Villecroze...with all the year long festivals, events, and their museums like Terra Rossa ceramic museum
Terravana organize for you unforgettable sightseeingtours according your interests !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Jun 2017 - 26 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£691|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|
Frais supplémentaires, payables à l'arrivée :
Caution : 800 euros (non encaissé, possible par CB)
Frais de dossier +20€
Forfait ménage de fin de séjour +150€
Taxe de séjour : +0,75 € par nuit et par personne de +12 ans
Forfait linge de maison (facultatif) +15€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette) ou +20€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette + serviettes de piscine)
Animal domestique bienvenu : +20€/semaine
Conditions de réservation :
- 30% à la réservation
- Solde dans le mois qui précède l'arrivée