Welcome to Aalsmeer!
It's really true location is everything. This well appointed beach home is conveniently located just minutes away from the Wright Memorial Bridge, with easy access (600 yards) to the beach and shopping. Our house is in an excellent location, with quiet private surroundings in a low traffic area. It's only a few minutes walk to the life-guarded beach with a pedestrian light to get you there safely. The location provides easy access to shopping areas (Harris Teeter, Food Lion, and Walmart less than 2 miles away), and convenient beach parking (in case you don’t want the short walk).
With 5 bedrooms, including 3 master suites, a private pool area, hot tub and game room, your family will have plenty of space to spread out and enjoy a wonderful vacation. Our floor plan is unique, affording extra privacy in two of the master suites. Feel free to contact us for a virtual tour (with a mouse over floor plan) of our house. You can enjoy the sunrise/sunset on over 1,100 square feet of decking. There is a private pool area with plenty of poolside seating and a hot tub. Neighborhood amenities include, tennis courts, Bocce ball and volley ball courts, marinas, parks, and playgrounds. And we are centrally located to Outer Banks golf areas.
From May through September this is a 7-day Sunday to Sunday rental. In the off-season we are happy to discuss rentals for a minimum of stay of 3 nights.
Reservations made more than 60 days in advance must be secured by payment of at least 50% of the total amount at the time the booking is made, with the remainder due not less than 60 days prior to check-in. Reservations made less than 60 days in advance must be secured by payment of the total amount due. See Vacation Rental Agreement for further information.
* A $500 Security Deposit will be required upon confirmation
* FAMILY GROUPS ONLY: The use of the Premises is restricted to “families”. A “family” as used herein means parents, grandparents, children, spouses of children and extended family members vacationing at the premises. Use of the Premises by Fraternities, Sororities, or Unrelated Groups Under 24 Years of Age Is Prohibited. Occupancy is restricted to the number of Occupants for the Premises set forth in the property description. Aalsmeer operates under the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act and will commence an expedited eviction under this law if a home is rented under false pretense.
Split level: master bedroom (with King, walk-in closet, CATV, private deck, and private bath with double headed shower and double sinks). Great room with vaulted ceiling, CATV/DVD, Surround sound, Wii, and sliding doors to covered private deck.
3 bedrooms (1 with King, CATV, private double sink bath with tub/shower, sliding door to deck; 1 with Twins, CATV, shared bath/shower, sliding door to deck; 1 with Pyramid Bunk, CATV, shared bath/shower).
Ground/split level: recreation room with Queen sleep sofa, wet bar and full bath. CATV/DVD, PlayStation, X Box 360°, foosball table. Master bedroom (with King, CATV, private double sink bath/shower). Sliding door to private deck.
• Beds: 3 King, 2 Twin, 1 Pyramid bunk, 1 Queen sleep sofa (linens included)
• PRIVATE POOL (16 x 32) (May 15 - Sept 30)
• HOT TUB (6 person)
• Wireless internet access
• Free long distance within the United States
• 7 CATVs, 2 DVDs, PlayStation, X-Box 360°, Wii
• Corn hole game
• Foosball table
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Gas fireplace (November – March)
• Microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar
• 2 Pack and Plays and 2 Booster seats with trays and straps
• Sun & covered decks
• Under house parking
• Outdoor shower
• $100 Active/Retired Military discount
• Approximate distance to beach access: 660 yards - Lifeguard at our beach all summer
• DOGS ALLOWED (2 max) with a $100 dollar pet fee
• NO SMOKING
• Combination lock
• Playground with basketball, soccer, and bocce ball areas
• Volleyball court at Hillcrest beach access.
• 2 Beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
• DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
1. LEASE NOT ASSIGNABLE. The Tenant shall not assign this agreement or sublet the property in whole or part.
2. CHECK-IN. Aaslmeer has an electronic lock. The Tenant will be provided a lock code in a welcome package prior to the check-in date. The lock code will be good for the term of the VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT. Check-in time is 3:00 PM on the beginning date of your reservation. While we can’t guarantee and early check-in, every effort will be made to get the property ready as early as possible. Tenant can request a text message indicating that the property is ready for them, in case the property is available earlier than 3:00 PM.
3. CHECK-OUT. The premises must be vacated by 9:00 AM on check-out day to allow time to prepare the house for the next scheduled tenants. Tenant is responsible for washing dishes or loading and starting the dishwasher, taking out the trash, emptying the refrigerator, securing the doors and windows, and leaving the house in a reasonable state of cleanliness. Failure to comply will result in a deduction from your security deposit. Please ensure that you have removed all of your belongings, as we cannot be responsible for items left on the premises.
4. NONDISCRIMINATION. Owners rent without respect to the race, color, religion, gender, national origin, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, or gender identity of any Tenant.
5. PETS. Only MATURE DOGS (2 maximum) are permitted. A pet crate is recommended for use when you leave your pet alone in the house. Tenant is responsible for cleaning the area around the property of all pet excretions. Do not allow your dog in the pool or hot tub. Any extraordinary cleaning or material damage by your pet to the property, pool or hot tub will be the responsibility of the Tenant and shall be deducted from the security deposit or charged to the credit card on file. Fleas are prevalent in beach areas, so please treat your dogs with a flea repellent prior to, and/or during, your stay. Cats and other animals are strictly prohibited. If you do bring a dog, a non-refundable pet fee ($125.00) is charged to aid in cleaning and flea treatment expenses. In Southern Shores, from May 15 to September 15 dogs are allowed on the beaches before 9:00 AM and after 6 PM with a leash not to exceed 10 feet and dog owner must carry a scooping device. Beaches in other towns may have different ordinances.
6. SMOKING. Smoking is not permitted inside the house and is grounds for immediate eviction. Please exercise care if smoking outdoors and dispose of butts in a proper container.
7. ACCOMODATIONS. Aalsmeer is equipped for normal housekeeping and includes standard kitchen appliances, dishes, pots and pans, utensils, coffee pots, a blender, two microwaves, an electric griddle, crock pot, etc. All beds have mattress pads, bedspreads, blankets, and pillows. Bed linens are provided, and should be left in the unit upon check-out. Towels can be rented for an extra charge, or should be brought from home. There is a washer and dryer and vacuum cleaner for your use. Cleansers, laundry detergent, and paper products are not provided (there will be starter toilet paper in the bathrooms). The house has smoke detectors on every level and batteries are replaced at regular intervals. No guarantees are given for TVs, DVDs, or video game players and no rebates will be given for malfunctions of equipment, cable, telephone, or internet access. Please respect the owners locked closets. These are not included in your rental of the property.
8. MAINTENANCE. We endeavor to keep the home and its equipment in good working order. Please notify Owner of any difficulty you have during your stay so repairs can be made promptly. There will be not rebates given for unfavorable weather, early departure, interruption of utilities, or maintenance problems. Owner or Owner’s agent has the right to enter premises during tenancy to inspect and make repairs, with reasonable notice to Tenant. Every effort will be made to correct problems within 24 hours, but occasionally circumstances require a longer repair time.
9. TELEPHONE. Aalsmeer has a land line for your use. Local calls, calls to toll free numbers, and long distance calls within the continental United States may be made without limit. Oversees calls must be made with a credit card or on your cell.
10. INTERNET: Aalsmeer has wi-fi internet access. The password will be included with the welcome package. Be advised that the unauthorized exchange/download/upload of copyrighted material (music, software, movies, etc.) maybe prohibited by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Such unauthorized exchange/download/upload is strictly prohibited under this Agreement, and Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner from any civil or criminal prosecution that may result from such unauthorized and prohibited use.
11. GRILL. There is a grill on the lower level in the rear of the house. Please do not move the grill onto any of the decks – it’s a fire hazard. Please clean the grill before you leave so it is ready for the next guest.
12. POOL and BEACH EQUIPMENT. There are beach chairs and beach umbrellas in the storage closet on the right in the hallway from the car port towards the rear of the house. There should also be some pool noodles. Feel free to use them, but please bring them back from the beach so they are avai