|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
We are a Belgian couple who fell in love with Miami some years ago. Now we rent our holiday villa to people who also wish to discover this wonderful city when we're in Belgium.
Why book Casa PuMi?
1. Location: the villa is located in a quiet American neighbourhood at the Broad Causeway of Miami, near Bal Harbour. You can easily reach all parts of Miami by car (Miami Downtown, Miami Beach, South Beach, Aventura, Arts District, ...). At proximity ( 2 min drive) you'll find Walgreens, Publix, Wholefoods, Starbucks, Jamba Juice, pizzeria, thai, ...
2. Space: there's a lot of space in the villa. Casa PuMi has 4 bedrooms (1 with king size bed, 2 with queen size bed & 1 with bunk beds) which can accomodate 8 people, and 3 bathrooms (with shower/toilet). While staying here you won't have the feeling you're living too close to your fellow house mates. You will always have your privacy.
3. Relax: Casa PuMi has a private swimming pool in the garden with sunbeds, patio furniture and the romantic 'sunloungers' where you can cuddle with 2 while sunbathing.
4. Easy access when checking in/out: the door opens/closes with a code. This is very easy when you're travelling with several people. No need to make an appointment to schedule the check-in and wait for half an hour until someone arrives. You arrive at the villa, enter the code and you're in. No hastle to coordinate with your fellow house mates who has the key and when they'll be back so you don't stand in front of a closed door. No risk of loosing the keys.
5. Free parking: very difficult to find in Miami. Always inquiere if there's free parking because this might cost you up to 20$/day. In front of Casa PuMi there are 2 parking spaces available.
6. European standards: clean, basic interior design. No oldfashioned American decoration, no stuff lying around, no plastic garden furniture, modern bathrooms.
If this is what you're looking for, feel free to contact us by e-mail our make your booking online!
How to book Casa PuMi?
- Make an inquiry to see if the period is available and how much the total rent is
- Book with us directly: confirm your booking, sign the rental agreement and pay the 30% deposit by bank wire transfer (the outsanding amount & security deposit are due 6 weeks before the arrival date)
Book online: book through the rental site and pay the rent (incl security deposit) online by any possible payment method
- Two days before your arrival date you'll receive the entry code and WiFi password by e-mail
- After your stay you get back the security deposit by bank wire transfer
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!
See you in Miami!
We had a family reunion: 3 mature adults, 2 young adults and 1 kid. Our overall impression of the house was mixed. The description and the pictures were accurate, but everything was so old and outdated: Ikea-style furniture was once white, but now it's so dirty and greasy that it's almost grey. A dining room table was nice in the last century, but now it is scratched and greasy. The furniture was also damaged with a big hole on the sofa in a kitchen, no furniture legs. The property was kind of dirty too: the walls had marks all over, very old & worn out beddings, cheap old mattresses with urine stains, uncomfortable pillows, number of towels were very limited, etc. Several bulbs were missing in a dining room, kitchen, bedroom and in a fridge. Not a single TV set in the whole house! Apparently, it was one on a living room wall, but now it's gone. Ceilings in several rooms had roof leakages and not painted after the leaks. Kitchen was not well equipped, some basic utensils were missing, no kitchen towels at all, 2 can openers were broken. It's obvious that there is no local person to manage the property & a cleaning person does not care even about the basics. When we arrived the swimming pool was dirty with a lot of debris and insects in it: no posting if it's ever had been maintained. On our last day a guy showed up to maintain the poll, but it was too late for us to use it.
On a positive note: the owner was always available, was very accommodating (she allowed us to stay for several hours after check-out time). Our deposit was fully returned on time. The location of the property was good, with grocery store Publix nearby. House is very spacious and driveway has parking space for 3 cars. This house could be cozy if not that outdated and poorly maintained. We would not recommend this property for mature couples or couples with children until the renovation is done!
This place was everything we were expecting, very spacious , soothing, calm and most definitely RELAXING, wish we could have extended our stay. But overall most definitely enjoyed it. Can't wait to come back. Thank you.
I really enjoyed the house it was very comfy and clean. The pictures show the house exactly how it is. I recommend it to anybody it is also kid friendly which is a plus if you have kids. 👌
I was so amazed at the upkeep of the property! Annelies De Wilde was always one call away! Everything looks as showed on the property, in the pictures on this website! This was my first experience not booking a hotel. From this experience I would book again & again. I went with 6 of our closest friends and we enjoyed being out & about. The best part was Casa Pumi!
We enjoyed our stay in Casa Pumi, ample and comfortable. Good location.
However it needs some comfort in the bedrooms. 2 night tables with reading lamps and at least a chair in each bedroom. In Ikea you can get them for "nothing"! and it makes all the difference. I love to read at night.....and this was impossible! and my husband had to leave his belongings on the floor...his glasses, a glass of water, phone & personal things..... I think this house deserves a better level! ....No love in the garden...a pitty! a few plants would make such a difference!
All in all, we would go back again! Thanks!
The house was just as pictured. Pool was perfect temperature, great size and very clean and well maintained. Plenty of space inside house and out so when you wanted privacy there was no problem. Communication with owner and maintainence guy Robert was great and house was all set for us even though we arrived very late at night. I would stay here again and definitely recommend this property to all.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£217|