Experience all of the charm that Park City has to offer in this historic old town multi-level home that was re-built from the foundation in 2002 and completely remodeled, then updated again in 2012. Walk one block to Main Street to enjoy the highlights of historic Park City restaurants, theaters, and shopping. Stop by Wasatch Brew Pub or the No Name Saloon on your walk back from the old town lift run. Our home features dramatic views from both decks overlooking Old Town and Park City Mountain Resort. You can leave your car at home, as you can walk or take ski shuttles to Deer Valley, The Canyons, and Park City Resort.
Enjoy many custom features throughout our 4+1 bedrooms, 4.5 bath residence including sauna, hot tub, steam shower (master bedroom), gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, wet bar, video gaming area, pool table, two fireplaces, washer and dryer, barbecue, and much more. The house has vaulted ceilings, charming woodwork, slate and stonework, leather furniture, and furry friends to offer the great lodge feel.
Our home offers 6 beds and 3 pull-out sofas sleeping 16 comfortably (see details below). We have a home theater system with extended cable, four 55' HDTV's with Blue-ray players, Wii and PS3, and high-speed wireless Internet. We have covered parking for 2 vehicles - 1 garage and 1 carport plus room for 1-2 cars in the driveway. In addition, the house has access to free public parking down the back stairs.
• Remodeled and updated in 2012
• Panoramic Views
• Walk down stairs to Main Street (note – stairs are not always accessible in the winter months, depending on snowfall)
• Large living areas with fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, slate & hardwood floors
• Four 55' HDTV's, Blu-Ray players, Wii, PS3. Great set up for March Madness and Super Bowl weekend.
• Hot Tub, Dry Sauna, Steam Shower
• Sleeps 16 comfortably- additional details below
- Entry Level-
• Garage, carport and driveway can accommodate 3-4 cars.
• Lodge entry mud room with benches and plenty of room for ski boots and hooks for jackets
• Full Bath
• Kids Loft bedroom with LED HDTV with extended cable, Wii and PlayStation3 (PS3) with game selection. NOTE: this is not a private bedroom (must walk through it to get to master) but works great for kids. This room is INCLUDED in the 5-bedrrom count.
• Queen futon (2 ppl)
• Queen loft mattress (accessed by ladder, so best for kids or agile adults) (1-2)
- Main Floor -
• Great Room with mountain view, vaulted ceilings, slate floors, large leather sectional, new 55' HDTV. Large dining table with 10 chairs next to mountain view windows and fireplace
• Deck with panoramic views & stainless steel gas grill
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including range with gas griddle, wood block island for food prep, floor to ceiling custom cabinetry, & complete set of cookware, kitchen prep, wine glasses, food prep equipment that you would expect to find at home
• Full and half bath. Full with double vanity and shower/tub (Shared by 2 bedrooms on this level)
• Bedroom with double queen bunk with walk-in closet. Can comfortably accommodate 4 adults.
• Bedroom with queen bed and closet (2).
- Ground Floor -
• Game room with fireplace, wet bar, bar stools, pool table, two 55' HDTVs, leather sofa with queen pullout and board games
• Full bath with tub and shower
• Private queen bedroom with closet (2)
• Laundry room with washer & dryer
• Deck with hot tub overlooking the lights of Park City
• Stairs lead to Main Street Park City (note – stairs are not always accessible in winter. Depends on snowfall, etc. as these are not ‘maintained’ during the winter.
• Sofa sleeper located on this level also (1-2)
- Private Master BR – (top floor)
• Master Bedroom with remote controlled skylight, queen bed (2), full futon (1-2) & walk-in closet
• Master bath with jacuzzi bath & tiled steam shower
The home faces west for great afternoon sunlight while most Park City homes are in the cold shade. The house is perched on the mountainside and, though it’s in a residential area, it is both private and quiet. Please note, Park City is a mountain town and the home is built on the side of the mountain. It’s not flat:). Many people comment that they weren’t prepared for the hills – just know the house has many stairs and the whole town is at elevation and VERY HILLY. This is what makes it so beautiful and charming!
Our home provides plenty of parking, but you can also manage without a car. You can walk to most everything: restaurants, spa, library, parks and cafes. In addition, The Park City Old Town Transit Center is a 5-10 minute walk and provides shuttles to all resorts and all around Park City.
• Private stairs and short walk from Old town Main Street (less than 5 minutes). Note – stairs are not always accessible in the winter months. When they are not accessible, you would walk down Ontario Ave.
• High-speed Wireless Internet
• 4 HDTV's
• Slate and hardwood floors throughout
• Lodge mud room with benches and gear hangers
• Ceiling fans. The house does not have air conditioning. We do not list it, but people sometimes assume it. With the fresh mountain air, you don’t need it! At its warmest, the house can be managed by keeping skylights open in top floor, along with windows in the lower floors for adequate air flow. In addition, even on the hottest days (in the 80’s), the evenings cool almost immediately. This is common for these historic mountain homes – and it’s totally manageable. Regular fans are also provided in the home, if needed.
Come and visit BEAUTIFUL Park City - you will LOVE it, no matter the season!