In Champions Gate community, this condo is perfect for an individual, a couple or small family either wanting to enjoy Orlando's attractions or needing temporary housing for a job relocation.
CONDO FINISHES AND UPDATES:
* FLOORING: New laminate flooring (no carpet in condo).
* SEATING: Rather than getting a sleeper sofa which usually is not very comfortable to sit OR sleep in, we purchased reclining seating with comfort in mind! Enjoy the fully reclining leather love seat, a fully reclining fabric chair and another (non-reclining) fabric chair.
* TV's: Three flat screen wall mounted SMART TV's along with free wi-fi make it easy to watch your own internet-based accounts such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, You Tube, etc. (Note some internet-based programming require your own subscription). Or just watch the normal cable channels. Our condo recently upgrading to expanded cable (sorry, there are no premium movie channels) and enhanced wi-fi service. Please note that only the family area TV has expanded channels; the bedroom TV's have only the standard calble channels and standard resolution.
* KITCHEN: Enjoy the full kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliaces, full-size refrigerator, electric stove/oven range, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Dishes, utensils, towels and linens provided. Stacked washer and dryer included in a utility closet.
* BEDDING: Both queen mattresses are in great shape and are also topped with memory foam for a more luxurious feel and hopefully a better night's sleep for you.
* BEDROOMS: Each bedroom has a queen size bed, wall-mounted TV, walk-in closet and direct access to a bathroom.
* BATHROOMS have granite counter tops. The en-suite bath has a fairly large tiled shower while the main bath has a tub/shower combination.
* Our condo is privately owned and is not rented through the front desk.
* The complex has a large and relaxing pool area complete with lounge chairs under (free) cabanas or out in the sun. There is also a nicely equipped exercise room available for your use.
* Our condo is on the 2nd floor (elevator accessible). The screened porch faces a conservation area with trees and natural growth as a buffer, so it feels relatively secluded and is perfect for enjoying fresh air and a morning cup of coffee. Our condo is also removed from the pool and associated noise.
* REVIEWS For review of the Tuscana complex, please check out the reviews on internet by searching on Tuscana Resort Orlando at Trip Advisor or other independent trusted sources.
We are value-oriented travelers ourselves. So as owners, we strive to provide you a clean and comfortable updated space that exceeds other similarly priced lodging options. That, along with our hard-working and friendly local property manager (Denise) has probably resulted in the excellent reviews we have received so far at the other booking site. Along with Denise's help, we work to keep this place fresh, clean and respond to any inquiries as quickly as possible.
My wife and I welcome you to this condo that we have worked to make inviting to couples and small families. Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions before you book. We can answer questions to help you determine if this is where you want to stay. (We had one couple who wanted to explore areas on the east side of Orlando. I advised them that we would be happy to rent our place to them, but that they may be spending more time in traffic than they want during rush hour based on where they planned to spend most of their time away from the condo. They were not familar with the Orlando layout and seemed to appreciate our openness.) We want to ensure this is a good fit for you so you will be happy here and possibly even want to return again!
Sorry, No pets. No smoking.
Thank you for your interest.