At the top of White Cloud Drive sits this stunning four-bedroom ski-in/ski-out home offering spectacular views of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and the Ten Mile Range. Its contemporary design provides plenty of space and relaxation for up to ten guests in a beautiful and peaceful setting, ideally situated opposite the national forest with its abundant wildlife and hiking trails. Entering this home, you will be welcomed by radiant strand woven bamboo flooring and beautiful picture windows on the main level that bring in the incredible natural surroundings.
LOCATION – This home is located in the coveted Warrior’s Mark residential neighborhood near Peak 9 & 10. Advanced skiers are able to access the ski resort via the Burro Trail (located just one block from the home, conditions permitting). The trail is also great for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and hiking. Main St. Breckenridge is less than two miles away where guests can enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife and all that Breckenridge has to offer.
AMENITIES – There are four bedrooms including a master king suite, a master queen suite, a queen bedroom and a twin bedroom. The fully stocked island kitchen features custom cabinetry, polished granite counters and Thermador stainless steel appliances, all designed to make meal preparation enjoyable and easy. Settle into the living area, light the gas fireplace and watch TV with your family and friends. The lower level media room is furnished with comfortable leather furniture to watch a game or movie on the large screen TV. On sunny days or chilly nights, step onto the deck, maybe see some wildlife, enjoy the extreme peace and beauty of the area or to soak in the hot tub after an adventure-filled day. This home offers a private seasonal shuttle (winter only).
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full / 1 Half – off main level kitchen) / 3,241 s.f.
• Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twins & 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa (located in Media Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Ski Resort & Ten Mile Range
• Warrior’s Mark Residential Neighborhood – Peak 10
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street:
o Slopes – 1.7 miles to Peak 9 (shuttle drop at Marriott Mountain Valley Lodge - access to Quicksilver Super Chair)/ 2.5 miles to Gondola Peak 8
o Shuttle – The Free Ride shuttle picks up at the end of driveway on White Cloud Drive (Seasonal - Winter Only)
o Main Street – 1.8 miles
• Dining Area – Up to 13 (8 – dining area table, 5 – kitchen island)
• Coffee Maker: Traditional drip coffee maker & Keurig coffee maker
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Master King Suite
• Living Room – Gas fireplace & large flat screen TV with cable TV
• Media Room – Sleeper sofa & large flat screen TV with cable TV, Blu-ray DVD player & Wii gaming system
• Laundry Room – Full-size washer & dryer located in lower level
• Mud Room
• Outdoor deck (main level) – Natural gas grill & patio seating
• Patio (lower level) – Private outdoor hot tub & patio seating
• Garage - Heated 2 car garage
• Parking – Heated 2 car garage – 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old