Provencal farmhouse in the middle of the vines with view of the Mont Ventoux
- English, French, Spanish
About Mr Ducommun
Hello, I am Jérémy Ducommin, I live in the 12th arrondissement of Paris. I am an estate agent in the Parisian region since 2 years now. We are 4 brothers who get together today to manage this Provencal farmhouse. The property business in our family is a question of past, present and future. Our motto is to satisfy our guests. We are at your disposal for any further information. We thank you and hope to see you soon.
Mr Ducommun purchased this Mas in 1978
Why Mr Ducommun chose Mazan
The house was designed so that the terrace and garden area is South-exposed There are unobstructed 180° views over the surrounding landscape The assets of this house are inevitably the tranquillity and the serenity and a peaceful atmosphere both by day and night An authentic charming place in the middle of the vine fields The house creates an impression that there is no fence and the large stunning spaces of the garden give an impression of evasion Finally, relaxing holidays away from the routine to recharge your batteries A place where rest and relaxation get mixed up with all the other tourist and sport activities of the region.
Animas are welcome in our farmhouse
We also have 2 extra baby cots to offer
Minimum age of primary renter:18
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Une vraie parenthèse de bonheur
Entre vignes et montagne, un petit coin de paradis pour apprécier pleinement un WE en famille.
A very nice home with a fantastic view over the vines. All the families loved the house and also the Pool was very nice. I can only recommend this Place.
Merci pour votre commentaire, le cadre et la vue panoramique sont en effet très appréciables pour tous nos locataires !
Surrounded by the most beautiful villages of France and the listed nature sites, you will visit the local markets, you will discover an ancient history and finally, you will enjoy a more than exceptional nature.
Its most beautiful jewel is certainly the vine: its old wines of the Côtes du Ventoux and others that can be tasted and appreciated in its cooperative winery and its 9 nearby private wine cellars.
The relief of this region is composed of mountains (the Dentelles de Montmirail, the Luberon Massif and the Vaucluse Mountains), plateaus and plains scattered with hills.
There are some good addresses that you must not miss during your stay in Vaucluse:
- The Mont Ventoux is to the East of the department and is nestled like a sentinel in the middle of nature. From its 1912 m, it watches over the orchard plains, the vines and the large stretches of lavender.
- The Dentelles de Montmirail forms a large mountains arch that stretches from Ouvèze to Mont Ventoux. There are several paths available.
- The Toulourenc, torrential river on the North slope of the Mont Ventoux, delimits the departments of Vaucluse and La Drôme. It is a relaxation area for everybody.
- The unavoidable visit of the Pont Saint-Bénezet most widely called “Pont d’Avignon” and the discovery of the Palais des Papes.
- Discover the architecture of the Ancient Theatre of Orange, the collections of the Museum of Art and History and the functions of the Triumphal Arch and the Remains of the Temple.
- Nestled in the hollow of its small valley, Notre-Dame de Sénanque Abbey remains one of the most important witnesses to the Cistercian primitive architecture. It is still occupied by a community of Cistercian monks.
- Take advantage of your stay or you holiday in Vaucluse to visit this exceptional site that is full of colour, relief and flora: “the Provencal Colorado”.
These multicolour places have been manmade during the period of the ochre quarries exploitation and have been modified by the erosion phenomenon.
These former exploitations and the vestiges that are here are located in private grounds. You can penetrate in it but with caution.