Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please remove shoes at the door, a Hawaiian tradition.
- Please close the Lanai door when your gone the rain comes in the door and will ruin the carpet.
- Do Not hang your swimwear on the Lanai railing. There is a small clothes line over the bathtub.
About Kimberly Smith
I am a native of Salisbury Maryland. I attended college at Clemson I participated in ROTC there and after graduation I joined the Air Force by special appointment. My Masters in Electrical Engineering brought me to Vandenburg A.F.B. Ca. Where I spent the next 25 yrs working on the missile and shuttle programs. I met and married my lovely wife during this time. I retired to a job with Scitor on the base and retired from there in 2010. We still reside in Santa Barbara County Ca.
Kimberly Smith purchased this Condo in 2003
Why Kimberly Smith chose Kapaa
My wife and I spent our honeymoon here at Pono Kai on Kauai. We loved it so much we came back a couple of time and decided we wanted a piece of this paradise to call our own. We found this unit with wonderful views and close access to the Beach and knew we had found our second home. We eventually plan on making it our permanent one, but until then we wanted to share our piece of paradise, hoping it makes other people as happy as it has made us.
What makes this Condo unique
The best part of our condo is sitting out on the lanai watching all of the activities in the ocean or even when there is no one there but us, listening to the surf and smelling the ocean breeze has the most soothing effect. It is a perfect spot to catch the beautiful sunrises.