SWIM SPA IS HERE!
CAPE SEASCAPE is a beautiful Gulf-front vacation rental located on the beach at Cape San Blas, FL. With 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the home easily accommodates 10. Kids and adults alike will enjoy the unique “ship” themed bunk beds with two Twin over Queen bunks. Enjoy wide, white sandy beaches just outside your door in this extraordinary Cape San Blas get-away. Situated in the quiet community of Two Palms, this home exudes classic Northwest Florida hospitality.
A paved road makes it easy to access the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path, so those wanting to get their “FIT” on while on vacation have no excuse. Walk, run, or bike, this trail runs from the beginning of Cape San Blas Road to the State Park at the end of the Peninsula. Salinas Park is located next to the community of Two Palms where you will find horseback riding on the beach or access to the Bay.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Cape Seascape? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered the day of your arrival.
- Long driveway for extra parking
- Covered parking for two vehicles
- Steps to main level deck and private beach access
- House entrance with electronic lock
- “Ship” themed bunk room with two Twins over Queens
- Main living level with open concept floor plan
- Large fully furnished kitchen with granite counters
- Dining table for 6 with 4 seated at the kitchen peninsula
- Large living area with wide-screen TV
- Exit to Gulf-front deck
- Steps down to private boardwalk
- Street-side King Suite
- Large bath with shower/tub combo
- Street-side balcony
- Large laundry area
- King street-side bedroom with en suite bath
- King Master Gulf-front bedroom with walk-in closet
- Large Master bathroom with double vanity, step-in shower and jetted tub
- Private Gulf-front balcony
Need more room? K-Sea Dream is next door.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Dogs are permitted for an additional fee. No events over the occupancy of the house are allowed or that require a chaperone, and we strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.