Casa de las Brisas is the perfect reunion destination villa. Whether it is a family or old friends’ reunion, this villa will provide the perfect ambiance for celebrations and reconnecting with loved ones. Not only is the villa designed for large gatherings, the villa has beautiful, handcrafted decor and located in an authentic tropical paradise with pools and lush gardens, open verandas overlooking the rainforest and breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. Casa de las Brisas is a villa to create everlasting memories. Ideally located in a private neighborhood nearby a white sand beach, the Manual Antonio National Park as well as spas, restaurants and local markets.
Please note: This villa is available to be rented as a 5-10 bedrooms with varying rates respectively. You may find other ads for this home with different rates for different bedroom counts but it is always private to just your group. Please inquire about specific rates for smaller or larger groups.
Casa de las Brisas has a lovely space for every possible activity a large group would need for entertainment. From the sky deck for sunbathing, swaying in hammocks to the Pacific Ocean breezes, floating in one of the 3 pools, sipping a cocktail on the veranda, playing billiards and foosball in the game room or quiet nooks for reading a book or doing yoga; It’s all about relaxation and celebration—truly being on vacation. There are several options for large group dining; a custom designed indoor dining table that seats 14 people or an outdoor BBQ area with table and lounge area. The grand veranda is open air with several different lounge sitting areas, kitchen and dining area for great conversation and just hanging-out with family and friends.
Pacific Canyon Drive is a private gated neighborhood set-off the main Manuel Antonio road. It is a community built by expats that wanted the comforts of modern luxury living within a tropical beach town. All conveniences and necessities are available by bus, taxi or walking distance.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have full bathrooms
- 2 Guest Cottages with 2 bedrooms in each
- Modern gourmet kitchen equipped with all appliances
- Dining table that seats 14 people, plus additional dining space
- Tropical gardens & terraces
- Sky Sundeck with chaise lounges, wet bar, tiki hut with hammocks
- 270-degree view of the Pacific Ocean and Manuel Antonio National Park
- 3 Private Pools each with its own waterfall
- Wifi throughout villa
- Sound System
- Daily Housekeeping, Private Chef, and Bartending included
- Meal Plans with or without Alcohol available, please inquire
- Full concierge & hosting services for your every need