Ideally located near the Vézère Valley (Human Valley) and the Valley of the Dordogne, this pleasant holiday cottage will charm you with its traditional architecture, its set of colored stone of Black Perigord and its environment.
The surroundings offer a wide range of outdoor activities and many tourist sites (Lascaux, Montignac, Sarlat, Eyzies, among others ...).
While keeping its authenticity Perigord, the cottage offers a comfortable and friendly environment and is perfect for a good holiday with family or friends.
On the ground floor :
- 2 large living rooms with direct outputs on the garden:
- 1 large well equipped kitchen with cooking piano, dishwasher and dining table for 8 people,
- 1 large living room with fireplace fitted with wood stove and satellite TV,
- 1 laundry room with washing machine and dryer + 1 shower + 1 independent WC.
* 1 bedroom with 2 single beds 90.
* 3 large bedrooms:
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 140
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds 90
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 140 with private bathroom with shower and WC
* 1 large bathroom with shower, bathtub and toilet
- Closed garden of 500 sqm with pergola, table and chairs for 8 and barbecue sets
- Private pool, fenced, 8 x 4 m - depth: 1. 20 to 1.90 m with sun loungers
A cottage suitable for families
As parents and having spent many holidays at home with family and friends, we took care that the house is suitable for families so that parents can enjoy their holiday as much as children. Umbrella 2 beds are available. A high chair is provided. The staircase is equipped with stair gates. The garden is enclosed. The pool is separated from the garden by a fence and has an immersion alarm.