|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
Experience the elegance and sophistication of living in this spectacular condominium. Walking distance to just about every Midtown Manhattan landmark and just a short elevator ride from your condo in the world famous Rockefeller Center.
This condominium is the definition of luxury. The living room and bedroom are highlighted by its elegant furnishings and floor-to-ceiling windows that give you a majestic view of the New York City Skyline and the Empire State Building. The living area consists of your full-kitchen, a large dining table, sleeper sofa and 42” LCD TV while the bedroom is home to your luxurious memory foam king size bed. The large bathroom complete with his-and-her sinks, toilet, bath tub and shower is covered from floor-to-ceiling with marble. The condo is also equipped with your own personal washer and dryer.
Enjoy the Today Show and views of Rockefeller Center from the luxury of the building’s gorgeous lounge on the second floor. This floor also houses a smoking room, conference room and big-screen TV’s. The second floor lounge gives you views of the Today Show concerts and Rockefeller Christmas Tree during winter. There is also a fully equipped fitness room on the lower level of the condominium.
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Being in the heart of Manhattan has its perks! The condominium is located on 48th St. in Rockefeller Center. You are located no further than two blocks from famous New York landmarks such as Times Square, Broadway, Top of the Rock, Radio City Music Hall, 5th Avenue Shopping and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Also within walking distance is Bloomingdales, Central Park and incredible dining in New York’s famous Hell’s Kitchen district. If you look to reach beyond Midtown, have the concierge grab you a taxi or jump on the subway located less than one block from your front door.
Whether you’re on a business trip, a couple looking for romance or a family looking to enjoy America’s most glamorous city, this is the place for you. Experience New York City like you never have before
This apartment was absolutely perfect for my family of 5!
The apartment was spacious, well appointed, clean and the location was tops! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this apartment and will be back again! Highly recommend.
We stayed for 4 nights and had a family of 5 which was pretty tight quarters in the condo, but since we spent most our time exploring the city it was fine. We had a great experience from start to finish. The owner emailed to let me know me know that the greeter shantel would be there to greet me when we arrived. Shantel was very sweet and flexible with her time as we were counting on public transportation to get there and weren't sure of our arrival time. Having doormen at the condo 24/7 made our family feel safe and comfortable during our entire stay. The only things I would say could have been different are that the dryer in the condo didn't work so we had to pay to use the condo washer and dryers. We were told the new dryer was on order so hopefully this will not be a problem going forward. Overall, it was a great experience for our family and great people to do business with as well! I would recommend for sure!
This rental was everything we expected. Easy to get the key and great location. The pictures are great...what you see is what you get. The view, however, can't really be captured in a picture. Just amazing!
The view alone is spectacular and is complimented by excellent furnishings and appliances. The location also could not be better. Our greeter was waiting there for us to arrive and thoroughly showed us the apartment, how to operate the appliances, location of towels, bedding and such, etc. to make things easy. We left today and know we will make this our first choice on our next visit to Midtown.
We had a great stay in the condo. It was within walking distance to almost everything that we had planned. We went to the Today show on Friday morning, and we literally just had to walk across the street. We walked to Central Park and to a Broadway show as well.
The Walgreens right next door was extremely convenient. We stopped there every day.
The condo had everything we needed. The only minor issue we had was opening the door when locked. However, our concern was responded to almost instantly, and it was a simple fix. We just had to pull the door towards us a little while opening.
The view is amazing. The pictures do not lie.
Would definitely book again when we return to New York.
My family of 5 have just returned from an 11 night stay at this condo and It was fantastic!
1. The living space was great but on the smallish side as we had '3 beds' in the living area but was fine given the amount of time we spent in our room.
2. The king bed was huge and very comfortable.
3. There was ample hanging space and hangers in the bedroom.
4. The bathroom was gorgeous! It had a tub, shower, double basin and plenty of storage space.
5. The view was spectacular....better than the photo on the website...we couldn't get enough of it!
6. There was a washing machine in the condo which was obviously handy for an 11 night stay, however, the dryer didn't work BUT we were given a $20 credit for the use of the dryers in the basement - which was great.
7. There was a large gym, which we didn't have time to use, but saw it on our way to the basement laundry.
8. The doormen were terrific!
9. There is a subway less than 100metre away
10. There is a convenience store/pharmacy less than 20metres away which stocks all the necessities
11. The location is perfect! Central to Times Square, Central Park and Empire State Building.
12. Shantel was the person that l liaised with once we arrived and she was extremely helpful.
13. Nathaniel was the person i liaised with prior to arriving and he replied to all my emails almost immediately. In fact sometimes i couldn't believe how quickly he responded given the time difference between Melbourne and New York.
14. Kitchen is well stocked, however no plastic containers for reheating.
15. Huge fridge/freezer
This is truly an amazing condo.....thank you so much for allowing us to stay there and hope to return in the near future!!
|Cleaning Fee||£122 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£203|
*LAST MINUTE SPECIALS available for same week bookings
**Rates are subject to change at any time