A luxury south facing 3 bedroom villa located in a beautiful, peaceful and secure residential area of Playa Flamenca near the many blue flag beaches, nearest beach only 10 minutes walk. This tasteful property offers all the best in comfort for a holiday that may be action packed or strictly for rest and relaxation. Amenities included are Air- Conditioning,Hi-Speed Wi-fi, Kitchen equipped with: - Washing Machine, Cooker, Hob, Fridge-Freezer, George Foreman and Microwave. Smart TV in the living area and TV in the master bedroom offering the best of UK channels. The villa offers 3 bedrooms, a roof top solarium, balcony off the master bedroom, and spacious living quarters with a choice of dining for indoor or outdoor preferences. The private communal pool is designed to cater for all ages and level of swimmer. Security is of paramount importance with electronic access gates to the urbanization and personal safe available within the Villa. The local area is a hive of activity and can be experienced on foot or by car depending on your preference. 10 minutes walk from the Villa is the Mercadonna (supermarket) shopping complex which has many restaurants and bars. 5 minutes walk from the Villa has the biggest shopping centre of the province of Alicante ' Zenia Boulevard ' with its many restaurants, bars and a shopper’s dream with everything you like from A to Z.
Playa Flamenca is a paradise, as it’s the answer to everyone’s ‘’Dream Holiday’ with its numerous and diverse range of activities waiting to be encountered and explored, your holiday can be as active or relaxing as you want.
1. Family & Children there is Aquopolis Water Parks in Torrevieja (biggest one in the Costa Blanca) very popular for children, with swimming pools, rapids and slides, and is reasonably priced. Older children: - Go-Karting, Fun Fair, Archery (all near each other on the N332). Also tennis and golf.
2. The Golfing get-away with golf lovers to play the many choice of challenging golf courses:-Campoamor, Las Ramblas and La Finca etc.
3. The Shopping Trip with the girlfriends, shop till you drop at Zenia Boulevard, Looking Good near La Zenia roundabout, or at the Street Market on Saturday.
4. Sight seeing or Scenic drives, drive in land and enjoy the rolling landscape of impressive palm trees, pine clad hillsides, with citrus orchards full of orange, lemon, olive and almond groves, that complete the lush landscape.
5. The stunning Playa Flamenca Beach walks along the coast path, north via Punta Prima to Torrevieja OR south via La Zenia to Cabo Riog. The choice is yours to enjoy the sun, the sea, the beaches and rocky coast.
6. Several Blue flag beaches are in walking distance and provide plenty of sun, sea and sangria for your holiday in Spain.
7. Dining out in Playa Flamenca is very varied and almost any type of cuisine is available to cater for all palates with an abundance of luscious ingredients from land and sea, in the many bars, cafes and restaurants along the coast. The choice is endless and not expensive.
Torrevieja 10 minutes drive away is a beautiful Spanish town, boasting a marina with a docked sub-marine and a beautiful church square. The superb palm-lined promenade hosts, street entertainment, waterfront market, shops, numerous cafes, bistros, restaurants, bars, and a mile long board-walk which is the ideal places to go for that evening stroll.
Orihuela Costa is a coastal region situated in the Costa Blanca in the province of Alicante. The region covers many seaside resorts: - Campoamor, Villamartin, Cabo Roig. La Zenia, Playa Flamenca and Punta Prima. Its capital is also called Orihuela approx. 20km inland. Its rich Spanish culture and history can be seen, in its remarkable Gothic, Romanesque and Renaissance style palaces, churches and convents well worth a visit. (Have been there), five of which have been declared national monuments by the Spanish Government. History is also in abundance in the nearby towns of Murcia and Cartagena. But for the lovers of ecological and environmental tourism, you may like to visit the Mud Baths in Lo Pagan (Mar Menor, Spain), where you can enjoy a mud bath, recommended by doctors around the world for it's curative properties for a large number of rheumatic dermatological, heart and respiratory complaints.(Have experienced it).
''Away from it all'' ;- Spacious Roof Top Solarium or your own Private Balcony, let the worries of the world go by to soak up the brilliant Mediterranean sunshine, or to enjoy the Setting Sun with a cool drink a good book or the local newspaper.