Welcome to our gorgeous California Beach Villa! Retaining many original Spanish features but modernized throughout for Luxury & Comfort. Park in your own private 2-car garage and walk everywhere! Situated 5 Steps from the historic Venice Canals, 4 Blocks from the Beach, 2 Blocks from lively Abbot Kinney Blvd and a short walk (or hop on one of our provided bikes) to cafes, bars, shopping and the beaches! 30 mins from Universal Studios, 20 mins from Downtown & Hollywood. Live like a Venice local!
• Prime Venice Canals Location
• 4 Blocks from Venice Beach & 2 Blocks from Abbot Kinney Blvd
• Walkable to all Venice attractions, shops, restaurants
• 2 Story, 1700 sq ft Spanish Villa
• 2 Bedrooms (4 Beds), 2 Bathrooms
• Sofa Bed & Additional Hotel-Style Rollaway Bed available
• Separate Office
• Spacious Dining & Living Area
• 48" HD TV w/ Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu & Cable
• High Speed Wi-Fi
• Central Heating & Ceiling/Tower Fans
• Fully Stocked Kitchen with Condiments, Utensils, Pots & Pans
• Complimentary Coffees & Teas
• Stove/Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Refrigerator, Freezer
• Linens, Towels, Toiletries all provided
• Washing Machine & Dryer in Home
• Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
• Large Backyard with Chairs, Table, Hammock & Meditation Space
• BBQ Grill
• 2 Beach Cruiser Bikes, Kid Trailer & Helmets
• Board Games, Books & Beach Toys
• Piano & Guitar
• Professional Maid Service before every Guest
• 24/7 Receptionist Team via Messaging System
• Accommodates up to 6 people
• Perfect for Couples, Families, Friend Groups & Business Travelers
• Private Garage for 2 Vehicles + Neighborhood Parking
This is a clean and bright 2 story, Spanish style Venice villa in the Venice Canals neighborhood. It's peaceful, comfy and restorative. The beach is just a short walk away, as is a large selection of great shops, bars and world-class restaurants. The canal in the back is breathtaking, with wildlife, fauna and charming bridges that are fun to explore.
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths in the house, plus a two car garage with automatic doors and plenty of street parking. Relax in the hammock or enjoy al fresco dining under the shade of the Californian palm trees in the backyard.
The kitchen is fully stocked, so that you can prepare fresh and delicious ingredients from the Farmer's Market down the road (open every Friday 7-11 AM). There are both a piano and guitar in the living room for the musically inclined, and plenty of books and games for the whole family to enjoy in front of the fireplace.
Amenities also included are a coffee maker and toaster, iron and ironing board, dish washer, washing machine, dryer, hair dryer, hair and beauty products, HD Smart TV, High-Speed Wi-Fi, BBQ Grill... everything to make your stay in this historic LA neighborhood as comfortable as possible.
The entire home is yours for the length of your stay.
We are happy to provide you with as much or as little interaction as you desire. We can welcome you when you arrive and give you a 'tour' of the home, or we can provide you with self check-in instructions so that you can let yourself in at your convenience (most people prefer this option).
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Due to the historic nature of the house it has a few peculiarities. The hot water takes a long time to come on upstairs and you do have to wait to get the temperature ‘just right’ but it will come!
The ice maker in the freezer does not work property and is turned off. Please don’t use it!
The home is in the heart of Venice, but removed from the hustle and bustle. The Venice canals are a quieter neighborhood in close proximity to the beaches, with upmarket real estate and beautiful vistas. You can take a short 5 minute walk to the beach, restaurants, shops and the boardwalk for all the excitement you might want. Venice is LA's most eclectic and vibrant neighborhood, attracting free spirits, hipsters, surfers, startup founders, artists, actors & musicians.
Noteworthy attractions nearby:
• Venice Canals
• Venice Beach
• Abbot Kinney Blvd
• Santa Monica Beach
• 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica
• Google & Snap Headquarters
• Marina Del Rey Harbor
• Century City Mall
• The Grove Shopping Center
• La Brea Tar Pit
Bikes, walking, cars and public transportation are available all around you. There's a bus stop 1 block away and bikes in the garage - the Venice residents' transportation of choice when not on a surfboard!
With Uber & Lyft it is no longer necessary to have a car in LA, though it is a spread out city so you will most likely get into at least 1 car during your time here. Like the immortal movie 'Clueless' noted, "Everywhere in LA takes twenty minutes!"
Use these discount codes after installing the apps to get a Free Ride:
Uber - laurao5759ue
Lyft - laura1876
If you don't have a car, don't fret. Contrary to popular belief, LA has a very comprehensive, reliable, and safe bus system. There is good transit around us with many nearby bus routes.