Dar Seffah is a traditional house furnished in an Arabic-Andalusia style and renovated in 2011 with traditional building materials, by local artisans.
The house is in a quiet area and is a perfect starting point for walks in the Medina. You are close to Fes’ Landmarks, as well as shops and restaurants.
Easy access to house by car, taxi or bus, parking lot conveniently located near the house (5 minutes walk)
The house will be entirely yours for the duration of your stay, it is ideal for families and groups of friends. All modern comforts are available, someone will come every morning to prepare delicious breakfast and take care of the cleaning. (You can also ask for a meal to be prepared for your diner.)
It is a nice place to stay, bright and comfortable, located in a quiet area.
You will enjoy the terrace with a 180° view on the Fes’ Medina, the Merinids and the surrounding mountains. You will be able to lounge as well as to eat there while admiring the sunset on Fes.
- Living room
- Traditional Moroccan living room with HVAC, television and DVD player.
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, sink, coffee maker, toaster, utensils and all necessary accessories in a kitchen.
- A small bedroom with two bunk beds (90 x 190 cm)
- Bedroom 1
- One bed (160 x 200 cm)
- En-suite bathroom with toilet, shower, 2 sinks
- 1 hair dryer
- Dressing room
- Bedroom 2
- One bed (140 x 190 cm)
- En-suite bathroom with shower, 2 sinks
- 1 hair dryer
- A lavatory with sink on the landing
- Laundry room : washing machine and dryer
- Rooftop patio with a view on the Medina
Upon your arrival you will receive a warm welcome and we will give you advice to ensure you have the best stay in Morocco.
We speak French, English and Spanish
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask, we are located near Dar Seffah (5 minutes).
You will feel at home!