Located in the heart of the Pays des Chateaux de la Loire (Cheverny, Blois, Chambord, Beauregard, Amboise, Chaumont sur Loire ...), near the Sologne and Zoo Beauval (giant pandas ...), the cottage is independent (6 pers) with independent courtyard and entrance.
Cottage consists of:
On the ground floor:
- A kitchen,
- A living room consists of two sofas, a sofa bed, TV with Freeview,
- A bathroom with tub and toilet.
- A corner room on stage with 2 bunk beds,
- A Grand Chamber composed of a bed 2 places and 2 beds 1, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Sheets are provided and beds are made upon arrival.
There is wifi.
- 2 chairs, 1 barbecue, 1 large wooden garden table and umbrella, 1 table tennis table
2 kms from the village house with a bakery and grocery store - Tobacco Press - Poste Restaurant.
Many activities are possible:
- A Blois (12 kms): Visit the castle, carriage rides, magic house, swimming pool
- A Chambord (25 km) Visit the Castle, Horse shows
- A Cheverny (8 kms): Visit the Castle, the museum dedicated to Tintin, Golf, Ballooning, equestrian center.
- A Saint-Aignan (30 kms): Beauval Zoo (pandas, white tigers ..), one of the largest zoo in Europe
- A Chaumont-sur-Loire (17 kms): Visit the Castle, the International Garden Festival, Adventure park.
- In the Cher Valley (20 kms): Visits to wineries mushroom, visit an underground city, barge trips on the Cher ...
Access via Highway 10 - Exit Blois
Many tourist brochures are available in the cottage.