|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
44 Unit Concierge Building. Studio with chefs kitchen, stainless appliances, large marble bath. Cable flat screen. Steps out to Kennedy Greenway, Boston Harbor Hotel, next door to Hilton. 2 Blocks to Faneuil Hall, walk to North End, Boston Garden. Aquarium across the St. Hundreds of Restaurants within 10 minute walk. Cab stand next door at Hilton. Boston T station one block. Minutes to Boston Logan
Self Employed in Plymouth Ma. Went to school in Boston, met my wife there so made sense to have our vacation home there. We use this for weekends in the city when its not rented. We love this location.
David Hood purchased this condo in 2011
Always wanted a place in the city. The loft feel was important to us. High exposed beam ceilings, brick walls made this a great choice for us.
Location, Location, Location. And Concierge building. Marriott owns ten units in the building that they use for their own use and as short term rentals. Just a great spot.
Spent 6 weeks here and it is the best decision to stay in this apartment while in Boston
1) Owners: Dave and his wife are extremely friendly, always a phone call away if you need anything, gives you the privacy you need and will not disturb your stay at all. Was ready to orientate me to the places around the apartment and welcomed me with open arms on the day of my arrival. Check-out was not a hassle at all. Payment was done prior to the trip and no hassle at all.
2) Location: Right in the middle of a prime location near many tourists attractions that you can visit over the weekends, and yet quiet neighbourhood that wouldn't disturb your night. Many food options + supermarkets + groceries shops around. Short walk and easily accessible to the train, the harbor AND the airport. If you need nightlife, there are plenty of pubs and bars around the area which opens till late at night.
3) Apartment: Well furnished apartment with EVERYTHING you will need from your own washer, dryer, ironing, additional towels, showering necessities, cooking necessities, well equipped kitchen with all the utensils and crockery that you think of for both cooking and baking, large fridge to store all your groceries, high speed wifi, cable TV, and a friendly concierge, Rose, who's always ready to help if you need to. Built in dishwasher to do the dishes, had a microwave, oven for baking and 4 stoves for cooking which was MORE than enough. Had a queen sized bed that can easily fit 2-3 people and a sofa couch that can fit another 1 person with plenty of additional pillows and blankets. A lot of walking space with a large wardrobe to hang your clothing in. Plenty of privacy if you need it with inbuilt blinds that can be operated with a simple remote. Toilet was perfect with a lot of space and a huge bathtub. The pictures shown here do not do the apartment justice because it is A LOT better than you can imagined it to be.
4) Cost: Definitely worth it given the amenities, location as well as the extent of how well equipped it was.
5) Security: Extremely safe at night to walk around on the streets, and the apartment and building both requires keys to enter in, making it very safe. If you do any online deliveries to the apartment, it will be safely kept in the mail area on Level 1 and Dave will very promptly inform you to collect it as well
All in all, definitely a must stay here and will absolutely come back to stay here if I'm back in Boston! It's a home away from home!
I just spent six weeks here and would heartily recommend it. The place is charming and comfortable and has everything you need. I always felt safe in the building and the area. The owner is very accomodating too. I would return in a flash!
I stayed at this condo for 6 weeks in the summer to get away from the heat in the southern California desert.
As a former Massachusetts resident and a retired employee of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, this location is ideal. Less than a block from the Greenway (a beautiful, soothing spot) and near the Boston Harbor Hotel with concerts during the week and outdoor movies on Friday--very soothing after a day of walking to all the nearby tourist spots. Close to the T and Uber service is wonderful.
The condo is lovely, spacious and the owner installed special windows to prevent traffic and outside noises from interfering with sleep. The furnishings and appliances are top notch. The dishwasher so quiet I am planning to buy the same model for my own home. In a building between a restaurant and a wine shop, and surrounded by several restaurants, the location is ideal. Hope I can stay again next summer.
I'm heading into my third month of a long-term assignment in Boston, and have stayed in this lovely little studio every night I'm in town. It's quiet (no tourist traffic), convenient (10 minute walk to North End, seaport, downtown, 15 minutes to the airport by subway), clean, has a spacious bathroom, closet, clothes cabinet, and a full kitchen. Oh, and did I mention the washer and dryer? Oh, and did I mention the restaurants all around, the immediate attention of the owner for any issue, the quality sheets and towels? You can't have it yet, but when my assignment's over, stay here.
Perfect downtown Boston Location, walk to everywhere, Public transportation one Block
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£75|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.