180 degree Ocean Front view and Beach Front.
Steps away from beach access.
You own FULL sized TENNIS court!
Modern luxury appliance and large outdoor BBQ for culinary fun.
Three Floors of Living Space!
Kids have lots of play areas to enjoy.
Play tennis, ride bikes, have a BBQ in the back yard - it's only 8000 sq ft!
2.5 miles from LB Convention Center.
Book 7 nights, pay 6 nights!
** Please read the rules at the bottom before making a reservation **
MUST SEE - 3D walk-through LINK of the house:
Click on the circles on the floor to move through the house.
For more pictures:
Spend your next vacation, honeymoon, business travel, or family reunion at this wonderful ocean front house. Its full of luxury, grandiose, and entertainment. You are steps away from the beach access leading to a less populated beach front due to it being far away from parking lots and apartment buildings. This beach front has more calm waves due to the boulder wave breakers, making it a wonderful ocean experience for children to play.
Your own FULL sized TENNIS court! This is a tennis player's dream. If you don't play tennis, why not start here? Whether you decide to play tennis or not, this huge backyard is perfect for the kids to run, skate, bike, or cook up a big backyard BBQ. Backyard gazebo offers additional shade for spectators. Bikes, scooters, and tennis racket/balls are available for you to play.
Relax indoors by watching movies in 5.1 channel in the living room - with an ocean view. Eat dinner - with an ocean view. Play piano or read some books in the library - with an ocean view. Watch the kids play in the backyard through the second floor sun room. Enjoy a fire pit while watching ocean and sunset. Cook a feast in the modern kitchen. Laundry facility for long vacation stays. Enjoy wi-fi throughout the house.
When it's time to nap or call it a night, you have two bedrooms with a great ocean view to stake claim and two more with partial views. The kids can use the boat beds to overextend their bedtime curfew. Use the loft space as another kid's area, play PS3 game, or sleeping area.
This house is for you to enjoy. Watch the movie selections, enjoy the cold drinks, ride the scooters/bikes, read the books in the front yard, so much to do at this house. Please ask us any questions about the property or your stay, we would love to answer your emails.
You can take the bus to Second street or Downtown Long Beach shopping and restaurants. There is the Long Beach Aquarium, boat rides to watch whales and dolphin. Going to the Long Beach Convention Center is also convenient from here.
1. Quiet hours are 9pm to 8am. Please greatly reduce outdoor noise and bright lights during these times. This is not a party house. Previous guests have partied and played beyond 10pm and were noisy. We got complaints from the city and our neighbors. While we want you to enjoy your stay, this is a residential neighborhood and we want to keep the peace with our neighbors.
2. The maximum number of guests is limited to what was indicated in the reservation. People other than those in the Guest party in the reservation may not stay overnight in the property. Any persons in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest making the reservation.
3. Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11 a.m. on the “Checkout Date” – as agreed and paid for on VRBO. Variations to the time can be requested for approval through the app. Guest must vacate on the agreed date and time of the reservation.
4. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon check-in, guest shall inform homeowner immediately.
5. Smoking is NOT allowed inside. If need to, please smoke outside, 15 feet away from the house.
6. No loud or unapproved parties. If the neighbors call the police, you will lose your deposit.
7. This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, and loss of personal belongings that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the belongings of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances and equipment for their intended purpose. Do NOT enter places that have been locked up - a zombie might come out. ;)
9. Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
10. Linens and bath towels are provided for your convenience. Use the beach towels in the right shelf above the laundry machines for the beach if needed. Please only gather the towels to the laundry room upon your departure. Leave the linens in the room, cleaning staff will take care of it. Please do not take home any towels or linens from the house.
11. Please clean up after you are done. Dispose food in trash and wipe up spills. Put used towels in laundry basket. Put dirty cups/dishes into the sink. Please dispose the full trash in the bins or recycling receptacle, located at the garage.
12. While food is present at the house, expiration dates are not checked regularly.
13. The loft on the top floor is setup for the homeowner’s use. Use it at your own risk.
14. No running around or rough play inside or outside the house.
15. Use all sports equipment properly. Use them as they are to be intended, don’t forget to use helmets. Do NOT leave bikes unattended/unlocked - we had bikes stolen already. Do not abuse any equipment because they have broken before. We love to share our house and hope you can care for it as if it was your own.
16. Do not put feminine products, wet wipes, paper towels, or excessive toilet paper down the toilet – these have severely clogged up our sewer system.
17. Please wash sand off at the restroom down on the beach. If there is more sand, please use front yard hose to wash the sand off - there are TWO wash stations. Please don’t drag beach sand into the house.
18. Keep young kids away from the windows. Supervise ALL young kids at ALL times.
19. No climbing onto structures, roofs, etc.
20. Turn backyard string lights and gazebo lights when you are done. Don’t leave them on all night, the neighbors will complain.
21. Turn off the central air Heat/AC when you are not using it and upon your departure.
By reserving this house, you and your guests are accepting the rules of this house. If you have any questions, please ask before making the reservation.
We thank you for your interest in reserving this house for your stay. We set up this house to give you the best stay possible. In return, we hope you follow these rules to make your stay safe and fun at the same time.