T2 new construction (2 large rooms) of 60m ², totally independent from the main house, adjoining the golf of the Empress in Chiberta (privileged area of Anglet). Neat decoration, maintenance of rigorous places.
Rest, tranquility guaranteed in a natural setting.
The main house and the apartment are located at the end of a private dead end, quiet.
Shaded car parking - a storage shed for bicycles and surfboards.
Independent terrace not overlooked, facing south-east, furnished with table, chairs, deckchairs, electric barbecue, sunny with outdoor shower, overlooking a private flower garden.
Ideally located, the apartment is served by bike paths and buses, beaches and shops are within walking distance, 100m from the forest and the equestrian center.
Towels and linens provided free of charge.
WIFI internet access in the apartment and on the terrace.
Composition of the apartment:
1- a living room of 30m² on the ground floor with:
* a fully equipped American kitchen: induction hob, extractor hood, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, combined oven-microwave, coffee maker, toaster, storage ...
* A living room with a sofa bed new BZ convertible in 140 cm (Bultex), flat screen TV with DVD player, WiFi access.
* bathroom with shower, toilet, washing machine.
2- upstairs, an independent bedroom:
* a new bed in 160 cm (sheets provided)
* an independent bathroom with toilet
* a wardrobe, storage and library
Security deposit: 500 euros.
Charges included in the asking price.
Pets not allowed.
Arrival at 17h on Saturday.
Departure at 10 am on Saturday.
Sports activities, the beach and the forest on foot:
- Surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing - kids clubs activities (surfing, swimming), tree climbing, horse riding club and tennis club ...
- Many golf courses in exceptional sites
- Tennis Chiberta
- Equestrian center and forest pignada Chiberta after stalemate
- Bike rides on bike paths (forest, beaches) - Free bike loan.
Nearby: shops in the neighborhood of 5 Cantons (1,5km), thalassotherapy dAtlanthal, restaurants and bars in the House of Love and Golden Sands.
Many cultural attractions in the heart of the Basque Country: Bayonne (Basque and Bonnat museum), Biarritz (museum of the sea and chocolate), Ainhoa, Espelette, Sare (Basque cake museum), St Jean Pied de Port St Jean de Luz, Guéthary, Bidart ... and their culinary specialties in many starred restaurants.
Markets with local and organic products.
Hiking in the Pyrenees, canyoning and rafting.
The Spanish border at 30km (San Sebastian, Bilbao).