The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful districts of Nice, in a luxury residence with secure underground parking, 2 private pools (adults and small children) and community garden.
Easy access and close to all amenities, the port (10 minutes walk) from the old town (15 minutes walk) with its friendly shops and restaurants, supermarkets (10 'walk Intermarché and Carrefour) and from the sea (500m), at 1St floor of a building with 4 floors garage and 4 floors of apartments, so it's actually ... the 5th floor, offering panoramic views of the sea, the Bay of Angels, the Port, the old castle of Nice and the city!
Access to the sea is fast (10 minutes walk), with small green and flowering streets.
The interior, comfortable, has been completely refurbished
The apartment is rented furnished and fully equipped, with secure private parking and utilities included (water, electricity, air conditioning or heating depending on the season)
To get to the apartment from the airport:
- From the airport by bus:
take bus 98 or 99 (depending on the terminal your plane) to the "bus station" in the old town, where you can take 2 buses to the apartment: line 81 (direction St Jean Cap Ferrat) or line 100 (direction Menton / Monaco). Get off at the bus stop SAINT AIGNAN, about 800m after the port. Allow 30 to 45 minutes, depending on whether you get a bus directly to check-in or must wait until the next.
- From the airport by taxi:
a taxi to / from the airport costs € 30-35 (depending on the number of luggage and travel time) and lasts 20-30 minutes, depending on the time and circulation.
To discover Nice and / or travel without car:
- From the bus stop SAINT AIGNAN, facing the apartment, lines 81 and 100 will take you to the Old Town in 5 minutes (a bus every 15-20 minutes).
- If you like walking: allow 10 minutes to get to the port (Vieux Port) and 15 minutes to Piazza Garibaldi, the start of the city center and old town where you will find many shops (crafts, souvenirs, clothing, luxury. ..), tapas bars and small restaurants very friendly.
Place Garibaldi, there is also the tram 'that connects the most important places in Nice (shopping, cultural, tourist spots, railway and bus stations, cinemas ...), the supermarket' Monoprix 'and movies' Mercury' (nearest 15 minutes walk).
The nearest supermarkets:
- 'Intermarché' on to the port at the apartment (Boulevard Lech Walesa) or 'Carrefour' a 10-minute walk (850m) above the Boulevard Carnot (direction Villefranche)
- Both are open from 8:30 to 8:30 p.m., with free delivery in the apartment for any purchase over 75 € (also possibility of internet ordering).
For details on public transport, visit
We also offer you the apartment a workbook comprising various useful tourist information.
For people who have a car: Beware the garage height is 198 cm (if you have a trunk roof, consider disassemble before entering the garage!)
For disabled people: all common are easily accessible (ramps) but beware of the elevator dimensions are 80 cm x 145 cm, which is not suitable for all wheelchairs.