Families with kids, couples, business travellers, groups of people and pets – all are welcome to our cosy cottage in a very friendly neighbourhood on a quiet cul-de-sac street in the suburb of Rivervale.
Midgard Cottage is a good value accommodation, conveniently located, less than 15 minutes’ drive to Perth Domestic and International airport terminals. A very short walk from the front door takes you to bus stops with frequent direct buses to and from Perth Airport, Perth CBD and Kings Park. The buses drive past places such as the new Perth Stadium, Crown Casino, Victoria Park, Heirisson Island or other interesting locations.
It’s a 3-bedroom and 1 bath home on a large fully fenced block. The fully fenced backyard is ideal for dog owners, allowing the dogs to roam free at the back.
The home has one Queen size bed in the first bedroom, in bedroom two there are two single beds, that can be put next each other making it, a de-facto, King size bed and in bedroom three there are two sets of Bunkbeds. There is a sofa bed in the living room that, upon request, can be made for sleeping.
The kitchen is well equipped with hotplates, oven, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, toaster, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and other utensils. The dining table seats 8 people and the covered alfresco area have a table that seats 10 people.
In the laundry, you will find things such as a washing machine, steam iron, ironing table, vacuum cleaner and other things that are free for guests to use whilst staying with us.
There is a BBQ at the back that guests are welcome to use.
Please note that we request guests to refrain from playing loud music or hosting parties or social gatherings.
Our guests have access to free Wi-Fi with unlimited ADSL speed Internet access.
Within a 15-minute drive, you can get to:
* Perth Airport, both International and Domestic terminals
* Perth CBD
* Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
* Belmont Forum shopping centre and eating district
* Victoria Park Shopping Centre
* Westfield Carousel shopping centre in Cannington
* Watertown outlet centre
* Crown Casino
* Victoria Park eating district
* East Victoria Park eating district
* Mount Lawley eating district
* Northbridge entertainment district
* Perth Zoo
* Ascot Racecourse
* Belmont Racecourse
* Gloucester Park racecourse
* The new Perth Stadium AKA Optus Stadium
* WACA Ground stadium
* nib Stadium
* Greyhounds WA racecourse
* Domain Stadium
* Maylands Peninsula Public Golf Course
* Collier Park Golf Course
* Hartfield Golf Club
* Heirisson Island, with pat friendly kangaroos and city views
* Kings Park and Botanic Gardens