About the property
- House2152 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum Stay4 - 5 nights
4 bed, 2 living areas, office space, BBQ entertaining area, pool
Boasting lovely water views and generous light-filled spaces, our house is located in one of the most beautiful parts of Sydney, close to Balmoral Beach, Beauty Point, Taronga Zoo, the Spit marina and the up-market Mosman shops and cafes.
The City is only 5km away and can be reached by ferry, bus or car.
With 4 bedrooms, large open plan living areas, office space and a pool / BBQ entertaining area the house is perfect for professionals, families and short-term corporate relocations.
Please note 5 DAYS minimum booking period.
- prestige property with stylish, modern decor
- elevated position offering water views
- private, sunny pool
- two large living rooms, dining room, kitchen, study, laundry room
- 2 bathrooms + additional WC
- 4 bedrooms ... 1st - queen bed; 2nd - queen bed; 3rd - single bed; 4th - single bed
- additional double sofa bed available in back living area, as requested
- large outdoor terraces and balconies
- street parking
- rear deck and garden offering privacy and tranquility
- BBQ entertaining area with outdoor table and chairs
- air-conditioning / heating
- oven, microwave, dishwasher, kitchen utensils, crockery
- linen, bedding & towels
- 2 tvs with Foxtel
In addition, guests will receive an essentials welcome pack on arrival and their stay will be managed by a property concierge who will welcome them to the property and ensure their comfort.
The minimum booking period is 5 days.
Diana Rampton (Mosman Property Concierge)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 10:00 AM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Mosman has a great alfresco cafe culture, sailing and paddle-boarding facilities, foreshore and harbour walks and several picturesque beaches to enjoy.