|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
Welcome to this spectacular lake view resort! Relax in the private hot tub and enjoy your vacation while home away! We have multiple villas in this resort, they are all almost the same. The villa can sleep up to 10 people, if you need to sleep 10 or more people, please let us know,
* 4br/3ba (6 real beds + 1 pullable sofa beds to serve up to 10) -- 1636ft -- high ceiling and end unit built in 2007;
* Lakefront in a gated community -- Coral Cay Resort with 24 hour video surveillance;
* Private hot tub Jacuzzi in screen-enclosed patio (optional with $10/day);
* Free wireless high speed Internet and cable (200 channels);
* TV in Family room/game room/two Master bedrooms,
including a 42in LG LCD HDTV.
* Blu-Ray/DVD/WiFi player,
* Towels/linens, washer, dryer, iron and board, hairdryers;
* High chair, stroller and a foldable pack 'N play crib;
* Cookware, kitchen and eating utensils, microwave, dishwasher, 4 ring stove, oven, refrigerator;
* Clubhouse with swimming pool/hot tub/kiddie splash pool, theatre, pool table and etc.;
* Minutes from Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios;Convention Center,Discovery Cove, Aquatica
* Nearest Restaurant : Applebee's, McDonald's, Wendy's Red Lobster, Ponderosa, Oriental Seafood Buffet at 1 Miles @ ~1 Miles
* Walmart and target @ 1 miles
* Downtown Disney, Pleasure Island @ ~4 Miles
* Long term rental discount rate upon request. Snowbirds welcome.
* Accept major credit cards, PayPal.
* Please check with owner for the fee of using private jacuzzi/hot tub.
We have another property in the same area, please see the link below:
Bedroom 1, downstair with Queen bed and foldable pack N play (crib)
Bedroom 2, upstair with King bed, ensuite
Bedroom 3, upstair with 2 Twin or Single beds
Bedroom 4, upstair with 2 Twin or Single beds
Living room, sofa sleeper (Queen size)
We had a business trip. The condo is great - very clean and comfortable. It is close to the convention center. Thanks Sherry for her quick responses and help!
It was PERFECT for us. We were a mixed group of adults and small children (4 and 2 years). The kids LOVED the Disney themed rooms. It was so nice to have three bathrooms so each party could have some privacy. The master bedroom was nice and spacious with big bed, huge closet and private bath. The house was spotless, the neighborhood was safe and quiet and the location was perfect for us - close to the airport, Orange County Convention Center, Universal and Disney, shopping and restaurants. Internet worked very well. The hosts were very communicative and the handbook provided all the info we needed. Will definitely return!
The manager was attentive and the unit was close to the theme parks we were visiting. It was in a gated neighborhood that was quiet and clean. We were disappointed that the unit was not the one pictured in the listing, however, our main concern was that the unit was not as clean as we would have liked (shower curtains had questionable brown stains; carpet stains; one comforter had large stains; exposed screw on closet door; and badly scratched nonstick cookware). We emailed the manager, who responded quickly and sent over a brand new set of pans and had the shower curtains replaced. She also offered to have the carpets cleaned, which we declined because we were not staying much longer and we didn't want a carpet cleaning crew in the unit while we were not present.
The condo is very nice and there was plenty of room for 3 adults, 2 teenage boys and my
Daughter. It was so nice to be able to cook meals and get a good nights rest. We loved pool and clubhouse and it was very close to Disney and the ESPN complex. We would love
To stay here Again , thank you!
We - a 7 persons family - had a great 4 days in this clean and well maintained house in a secure neighbourhood in Kissimmee. The price was more than fair. Next time we go to Florida we'll try to rent this house again! Highly recommended!
We just got back from our trip to Orlando. We went to the Universal Studios Parks and it was a quick drive there and back. From the moment we saw this location and started the process of renting it, Sherry was very quick in responding and helpful throughout the entire process as this was our first time using this site. Even while on the trip, she was very attentive to respond to questions and e-mails at all hours of the day/night. The pictures looked great and are very accurate, however, they don't do justice to the size of the house. The house is much larger than the pictures show it to be. We arrived in the evening after a day at the parks and the house felt instantly like a home to us. We were a group of 8 and slept comfortably with enough room for more if needed. The rooms and bathrooms were spacious and we never felt cramped nor rushed. We were happily surprised to see that there was a foosball table in the house. The kids enjoyed playing with it. All appliances were clean and ready for our use. There were more than enough blankets and towels for our needs. We would recommend this location and have already recommended this location to friends. This was a wonderful experience and I hope to be back next year!
This place was great! Close to the Disney parks and in the middle of it all! Couldn't have picked a better location! House was clean and sherry was great to work with. my brother broke out in a terrible rash from the hot tub and my eyes burned for hours, I told sherry and she was very quick to have someone come and drain the tub for us. She was great, would deff stay again !
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£162|
|Cleaning fee||£72 + Tax|
|processing||£24 + Tax|
-- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
-- Tourist Taxes Rate: 13% (State Tax Rate: 7%, County Tax Rate: 6%).
If canceling prior to 30 days of your arrival date, a full refund will be given minus the $100.00 non-refundable deposit. If canceling within 30 days, no refund will be given.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.