Location. Location. Location. North facing property with absolutely spectacular views of the Don Heads, cropping and grazing farmland, urban fringe line, Coles Beach & out beyond . . . way beyond . . . like forever.
Gorgeous sunsets await your viewing from your lounge suite (through floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows) with the farming horizon providing the silhouette.
Coles Beach is approximately 300 metres leisurely walk away and the bush walking/running/cycling trails are even closer.
The location is very central - nothing in Devonport is more than 5 minutes drive away! The city centre is 10 blocks away (approx. 15 minutes leisurely walk), the Spirit of Tas terminal in East Devonport is 7-10 minutes away & the Devonport airport is approxminately 10-15 minutes away.
- Off street parking for 1 vehicle.
- Modern, newly renovated studio apartment.
- Fully self contained kitchenette with induction cooker, microwave, kettle, fridge, sink / tap & dining table with chairs.
- Queen size bed with 4 seater couch which effortlessly opens into another queen size bed.
- Separate ensuite with toilet, shower & double vanity.
- Use of professional gym set.
- HEAPS of storage for clothes, suit cases, etc. including your very own WIR!
- Fully lockable, fully private living space.
We live in the storeys above, which can be accessed via a separate entrance. Despite us living above the fully self contained studio apartment, it is still very quiet as we are separated by thick solid cement floors. We are available to provide any help that may be needed, including advice regarding local attractions, etc. However, in the absence of this, we will provide you with as much privacy as you desire.
The property is at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by really friendly neighbours.
- There is a public transport bus stop approximately 300m away.
- The Tasmanian Redline Coaches terminal is approximately 10 blocks away (in the centre of the city).
- The Spirit of Tasmania terminal is on the other side of the river (via river ferry, the launch pad being only approximately 12 blocks away, again, in the centre of the city).
- The Devonport Airport is approximately 10 - 15 minutes drive away.