North Burleigh/Miami Luxury Beach House
This luxurious home offers three levels of spacious, contemporary living with 4 bedrooms (all carpeted) and can comfortably accommodate 10 people, which is ideal for your next Gold Coast vacation. Invite the extended family or a group of friends and bring the kids for your ultimate beach getaway, only metres from Miami and North Burleigh Beach Surf Clubs, the location will not disappoint.
The home is elegant and sophisticated with its stunning polished timber floors, located high on North Burleigh Hill it boasts stunning views to the north, east and west and is a perfect spot to capture the ever changing beautiful skyline, ocean and twinkling lights of Surfers Paradise. Sit back and enjoy the breathtaking sunset over the Gold Coast hinterland where you can watch the stunning pink sky from the luxury of your lounge room or the balcony on the top floor. You will not have to travel far to stock the fridge or pantry as Aldi and Miami One Centre (which houses Coles, Australia Post, Sushi Train, Zaraffas and much more) are only 550 metres away as well as an array of Cafe's & Restaurants and fast food chains to suit the whole family.
The popular James Street in Burleigh is only a short drive or leisurely stroll away with its array of trendy Cafes and Restaurants to choose from as well as its fashionable boutiques is sure to impress. The Village Markets are held at the local Burleigh State School grounds the first and third Sunday of the month and there are also local farmers markets held on a weekly basis.
There is garage space for four vehicles so plenty of room to park the cars and room for a jetski, surf boards, SUP's or fishing gear.
- 4 Large Bedrooms (huge master with stunning views, WIR and luxe ensuite including spa bath)
- Large second living with 4th bedroom and ensuite on lower level
- 3 bathrooms plus 4th toilet/powder room on top level
- Large open plan living with with sensational ocean, city and hinterland views
- Spectacular entertainers gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooker, dishwasher & huge pantry
- Beautiful solid timber flooring
- High 3 metre ceilings with enormous windows maximising the view and space
- Split system air conditioning to living area/kitchen and 3 bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 4 on lower level
- Laundry with washer & dryer
- Paved courtyard
- Huge 4 car garage with internal access
You enter the property through a shared secure locked gate that services three other properties which are hidden from the street. Entry to the home is via a locked timber external door which leads to the front door. You are taken up a flight of stairs to the second level where you will find three bedrooms, a bathroom and laundry.
The generous master suite is to your right with views to Surfers Paradise and a private balcony. The master suite has a king size bed, walk in robe, ceiling fan, air conditioning and a stunning ensuite with double basins and a spa bath. There are two more bedrooms on this level, one with two single beds and the other with two bunk beds (sleeping 4). Both rooms have built in robes, air conditioning with an adjoining balcony. These bedrooms have stunning views of the Gold Coast hinterland. Also on this level is the main bathroom and separate laundry equipped with washing machine and dryer for you to use on you holiday.
From this level there are stairs leading downstairs to the lower level which leads to a tiled rumpus room with a large L shaped lounge and flat screen television. The fourth bedroom is on this level with built in robe, ceiling fan and private ensuite. The four car garage leads off the rumpus room and there is also a private paved courtyard to relax in with a clothes line.
The top level has exquisite polished timber floors and comfy leather lounges for your ultimate comfort, whether it's time to lay back and relax or sit around and chat you will feel at home on this level. The kitchen is modern and has all the creature comforts of home with a large double door fridge / freezer. You can cook up a storm and eat at the dining table or outside on the balcony or if cooking is not your thing then head out for dinner or order take away, the choice is yours. There is also a small powder room on the top floor for convenience. Two split system air conditioners service the lounge and kitchen areas for those hot balmy summer days
- Bed linen and bath towels are provided
- Basic cleaning products left for your convenience
- Complimentary tea and coffee supplies to get you started
There is a strictly NO SMOKING allowed in the house, smoking permitted in the courtyard only
Sorry NO PETS allowed in this property
Please note there is a strict NO PARTY or FUNCTION Policy, we respect our neighbours and ask that you do too and request you to keep noise to a minimum between 10 pm and 8 am. If a complaint is made and the Council or Police are called you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
We will not accept Schoolies bookings over this period.
Close to the following attractions:-
- North Burleigh Surf Club
- Miami Surf Club
- Miami One Centre
- Treetops (Shopping Centre)
- Public transport
- Cafes / Restaurants
- James Street, Burleigh
- Burleigh Heads National Park
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- David Fleay's Wildlife Park
- Jupiters Casino
- Surfers Paradise
- Coolangatta Airport
- Metricon Stadium
- Cbus Super Stadium (home of the Gold Coast Titans)
- Pacific Fair
- Robina Town Centre
- Harbour Town
- Theme Parks (Seaworld, Movie World, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild, Australian Outback)
- Prestige Golf Courses
- Gold Coast Hinterland
- Gold Coast University Hospital
- Byron Bay
- Commonwealth Games events & venues