Neat and tidy one bedroom unit with own street frontage, off-street parking and own backyard, in a small group of three units.
- Large kitchen and separate lounge room.
- Queen bed in bedroom and sofa bed in lounge room.
- Portable cot available on request - own linen etc. required for cot.
- Free wifi.
- Continental breakfast included for first couple of days.
- All linen, towels and basic amenities provided excluding shampoo and conditioner.
Located midway between Adelaide CBD (5km) and Glenelg (7km).
700m walk to Kurralta Park Shopping Centre which has Coles supermarket, Kmart and some specialty/food shops.
Bus stop 5A is just a couple of minutes walk around the corner. 15 minute bus ride to the city centre.
Westside bikeway/walking trail is a couple of minutes walk from unit.
Fully equipped unit - all you need are your personal items.
Good size for a couple, with the addition of a sofa bed in lounge room that can accommodate another couple/adult/child. If 2 singles and requiring use of sofa bed then additional cost of $15 required per stay.
No smoking inside and no pets allowed.
Suitable for longer periods - we will negotiate a price for tenancies over a month.