A comfortable mountain house only 10 minutes walk to Wentworth Falls Village and Wentworth Falls Railway Station.
Bush walks are easily accessed nearby enabling you to explore the local environment, including the Charles Darwin Walk 1/2 an hour to the Wentworth Falls ( one way ).
Wentworth Falls Village has a variety of restaurants, cafes, local supermarkets, fruit shop, antiques and lots more.
Your hosts will generally leave you to your own devices however they are very happy to give you tips on the local attractions or amenities in the beautiful Blue Mountains.
The garden and outdoor sitting area is for you to enjoy.
A small Pomeranian dog (Pippin) has the run of the garden. Please do not let him inside your accommodation but you are welcome to pat him.
A continental breakfast is there for you to enjoy at your leisure.
The Kitchenette is part of the laundry but is equiped with tea and coffee making facilities, a microwave and small fridge as well as a dedicated sink. A continental breakfast is provided for you to prepare at your leisure.
Parking : There is space for two cars at the bottom of the driveway.
Guest access : you come and go as you please.
House Rules :
By making a booking we understand that you have read and have accepted these house rules.
* No parties or events.
* We are child friendly. We do ask that parents supervise their children at all times. We ask that there is no jumping on beds or furniture.
* This is a no smoking venue.
* Please do not eat meals in your bedrooms.
* Please hang wet towels in the bathroom
* The kitchenette is available for tea and coffee and preparing breakfast. Please leave it in the same condition as you found it.
* Please turn off all lights or heater before leaving the house - you are welcome to leave on a light at the entry if you are returning in the evening.