Aurora House is a beautiful single story home featuring 3 bedrooms suitable for couples and families.
Bedroom 1: a Queen size bed, TV, built-in robe, ceiling fan and air-conditioner.
Bedroom 2: a Tri-bunk; double on bottom and single on top, ceiling fan and built-in robe.
Bedroom 3: a single bed, trundle bed, fan and kids books and toys.
- 2 lounges, one being a double sofa lounge
- A dining table with seating for 6.
- Airconditioning and Gas heater
- A flat screen TV + DVD player with some DVDs
- A bluetooth speaker to connect your phone/iPod
- Fully equiped; gas cooking, full size fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle & toaster, pod coffee machine with complementary pods and a full size pantry including staples such as tea bags, sugar, sauces, salt & pepper, flour and cooking oil etc.
- Contains a toilet, shower and vanity. We also supply a baby bath to wash your little ones in.
- Large outdoor undercover area with BBQ and seating
- Undercover side deck which captures the breeze in summer and warm sun in winter
- Fully enclosed yard making Aurora House perfect for families with children and/or pets
- Games, toys, DVDs and books to keep your little ones entertained
- Porta-cot and high chair available on request
- Kids under 3 stay for free - please let us know your childrens ages when putting through a request
Why should your pets miss out on a great stay at Aurora House? Well behaved family pets are welcome, providing you let us know they will be coming. We request you clean up after your furry family members and they remain off carpeted areas and furniture of the home.
- Lockable shed with a washing machine
- A clothesline is located in the backyard.
- We also supply a clothes rack to dry your clothes inside/undercover.
- Fully stocked linen cupboard; all bedding, linen and towels supplied
- Plenty of extra blankets for those who get cold in winter, and electric blankets for the Queen & Double beds
The property is located 100m from the waters of Lake Macquarie, with a playground and bus stop only meters away that will take you towards Swansea or Newcastle.
We are 1.5kms away from the town centre of Belmont, which features Woolworths, Coles, the Reject Shop and many restaurants, cafes and take away shops. Charlestown Square shopping centre is a 15-20 minute drive away and features a wide range of shops, both Reading and Hoyts cinemas, strike bowling & laser tag, and megamania.
There are many fun and relaxing things to do that are only a short distance away, including the Belmont Golf Club, Blacksmiths beach 4WD access nearby, Caves Beach, Boat ramp, nature walks, kayaking, fishing, Lake Macquarie Yacht Club, Gunyah hotel and 16 footers Sailing Club.
Please let us know your children's ages when sending through a booking request. Children aged 3 and under stay free and children aged 13 and over are charged as an adult $20 per night.
Please send us a message if you have any questions.
Porta-cot $10 per stay
Pets $40 per stay
Long booking discounts available upon request