• ELEGANT, SPACIOUS and PRIVATE, your very own home within a home.
• EXCLUSIVE use of the entire upper floor in a self-contained apartment of our North Randwick Villa including your own lounge/TV, kitchen/dining room, bedroom with en-suite and walk-in dressing room
• Close to EVERYTHING in Sydney's East - Minutes walk to majestic Centennial Parklands, major beaches and prominent hospitals and universities
• Multiple public transport options for shopping, dining and convenient city-wide locations
Very suitable for academics or Medicos or visiting families for easy access to UNSW and POW Hospital
You have exclusive and unrestricted access to your very own space within our home - a private upstairs apartment inclusive of everything you could possible want from a grand stay in Sydney
• You are treated with a FULLY AIR CONDITIONED, over-sized bedroom including an incredibly comfortable Queen bed for a great night's sleep,
TV (x 2), luxury en-suite bathroom, ample walk-in robe and a desk for all those late night emails. We offer free WiFi and internet. The unit also has a safe to store any valuables.
• Enjoy using the open style modern kitchenette and dining room equipped with all you need to make breakfast (and even entertain another couple for lunch or dinner!). The kitchenette includes a microwave, fridge and electric cook top.
• You’ll also be treated to a comfy lounge room and outdoor balcony with garden views and city glimpses.
• Want to chill out and relax a bit? Our TV in the lounge has 18 channels to choose from as well as cable TV (FOXTEL) on the bedroom TV, with our compliments.
• Easy access to your private upstairs apartment is through our lounge area downstairs using your own pre-nominated PIN at the front door, enabling you to come and go as you please
• Whilst access is via the communal space downstairs, You have your very own COMPLETE EXCLUSIVE SPACE in your private apartment upstairs - providing a roomy, self-contained space that's entirely your own uninterrupted home-away-from-home.
• Centennial and Queens Park lands an easy 600m stroll - walk, run, cycle, roller blade, enjoy the fresh air, feed the ducks...
• Bondi junction (shopping malls, bars, restaurants) & Randwick junction shopping areas are very close by.
• Enjoy easy drives to Bronte and Coogee beaches.
• Bondi Beach is car or bus, or 2km downhill walk to the start of the famous Bronte to Bondi Walk.
• We can recommend a number of nearby cafes with great coffee, our favorite has an onsite bakery. Restaurants in walking distance include Hungarian (great schnitzel), Thai, Nepalese, Indian, Pizza, Tapas bar and the popular Duke of Gloucester Pub (locals call the DOG)
WALKING: our convenient location makes walking both a practical and desirable option
BICYCLES: Available for hire at a nearby shop
BUSES: Bus 313 at the end of the street to Bondi Junction Station , then a 12 minute train to the city and beyond.
Lots of other bus stops in local area that’ll take you to common places of interest.
TRAINS: One bus to Bondi Junction interchange or Central Railway Station
TAXIS / UBER: Never more than a few minutes’ wait
* We have time tables to assist you to plan your day
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
• You’ll arrive to a welcome basket inclusive of fruits, cereal, juices, cheese and crackers, and other yummy snacks
• Our adorably friendly pet Cavoodle "Sugar" might greet you at the door only asking for a cuddle or two. If pets are not your thing let us know.
• For your personal clothing the local laundry is a convenient one block away – they offer very reasonably priced choice of bag wash only or the complete wash, fold and iron.
• To make life easy for you, we'll ask you to nominate a 4 digit code on booking which will be your access code to the front door and your apartment.